The Boys Dorm

(Deathbringer's POV)

Now that the Dance was in four days, I was hysterical. 

Me Deathbringer is going to be going to the dance with the most beautiful girl in the world Glory Forest.

It was a wonderful thought.

Winter seemed to be avoiding Qibli for some reason that probably involved that girl Moon.

I shared a dorm with Qibli, Winter, Turtle, Riptide, Clay, Starflight.

It really wasn't that bad, just Starflight got really mad whenever he was with Riptide and Winter and Qibli have issues to work out and all that Jazz.

I shared a room with Riptide, and Qibli. Winter shared a room with Clay and Starflight and Turtle got his own room. I would hate to be Turtle  because Qibli and Riptide are the best bros ever.

Me and Riptide were talking about the dance when Qibli barges in with a silly grin on his face.

"What's up." Riptide asked him.

"Moon agreed to come to the dance with me!" Qibli said the smile not leaving his face for a split second.

We high fived  him and told him who our dates were, then we went to tell the others. We went to the W/C/S (Winter Clay Starflight) room first.

Starflight was reading, but he had put his book down, Clay was eating as usual and Winter was isolating himself from them as usual. 

We told them our dates and Winter glared at Qibli when he said Moon was coming with him to the dance Starflight and Clay said they were going to tease the girls about it. It was the best.

We went back to D/Q/R (Deathbringer, Qibli, Riptide.) Our room.

I slept dreaming of the dance and Glory's beautiful green eyes and her perfect white teeth when she smiled and I also slept hoping that maybe something will change between us.