𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮 - lacy

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 - 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

[████████]99%

⋘ Tʀᴀɴsᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. ⋙

"Yup I did" Kuroo took of your three possessions and tossed it onto his friend's bed. Kenma's breath hitched in his throat at the sight of something you wore. He reached out to take one and held onto it like it was his most prized possession.

Like kuroo, kenma brought the used piece of clothing up to his nose, taking in your delicious scent.

Kuroo smirked watching his friend sniff away at your panty the same way he did. He was slightly mad at the fact that kenma got to keep them.

Kenma was looking at it with hunger in his eyes, not even caring that he wasn't alone before licking the spot that rested against your lower lips. He let out a groan at the taste of you, even if it was barely there.

Kuroo's eyes widened at his friend's bold action and he awkwardly turned away. Kenma shoved the items under his pillow and stared at his friend "so how was your date"

With a sigh, kuroo faced the boy "ya know, if it makes you that mad, I can introduce you guys on Monday.. who knows maybe she'll want to date us both" Kenma replayed his friend's words. He didn't mind sharing you, only if he was always included. "So a poly relationship?" Kuroo nodded his head "yeah basically"

It didn't take much for him to agree. After all, you already trusted kuroo so there's no way you would have suspected anything.

•(time skip)

You were eager to go to school today, only cause you got to see kuroo and your friends again. You really liked him, he was sweet and kind and a bit cocky. It was a bonus that he was good looking.

You got dressed into a short skater skirt, sweater and sneakers. Putting on a choker and a few bracelets, you were done. After eating breakfast and brushing your teeth, you were on your way.

Plugging in your earphones, you softly hummed to Mother Mother while walking to school. "Hi chibi chan~" you yelped when you heard Kuroo's voice in your ear.

Quickly pausing your music, you pulled out the earphones from your ear. You turned to face kuroo with a smile "i didn't know you lived around here"

"I don't" Kuroo chuckled at your expression and continued "I usually pass here on my way to school" That was a lie. He and kenma were looking at you through your bedroom window once again, admiring the sight of you getting dressed.

All attention went to the short boy when he cleared his throat. Kuroo loosely slung an arm around his friend "this is kenma, kenma this is y/n"

Kenma's eyes were glued to you, scanning your body head to toe. His teeth clenched at the outfit you were wearing, he didn't want any other men looking at what was his and Kuroo's.

The three of you walked to school together. The two boys at your side like body gards.

When you arrived at the school, they glared at anyone who even glanced in your direction. All of this went unnoticed by you of course. "Y/n!!" You turned around and saw your small group of friends waving at you. A huge grin spread on your face and you ran towards them, leaving the fuming boys behind.

"It feels like years since I've seen you guys" Lacy laughed and pulled you in for a hug, not forgetting to feel you up a little more than she should, her hand sliding down your back and resting on your ass. You hugged the rest of them and you all walked to class together

Kenma and Kuroo were mad. They were angry that your friends rudely took you away. Kuroo clenched his fists so hard that they drew blood. They knew that they were overreaching but watching you walk away from them with a female that clearly had feelings for you, upset them. Especially since you were too oblivious to realize.

Exhaling to calm himself down, kenma looked at the ground "i wanna kill her" his words were so harsh that even kuroo shivered at them. Although a bit hesitant, he nodded his head "Thursday?"

A smirk made it's way onto Kenma's face "yeah"

Really short since I'm in class rn.

[Un-edited]