𝓽𝔀𝓸 - the first date

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 – 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎… ⋙

[████████]99%

⋘ Tʀᴀɴsᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ. Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ. ⋙

You stood infront of your full body mirror trying to figure out what to wear. You held up two different dresses to your body but eventually came to the conclusion that you'd just wear a simple jeans and crop top.

Your mom was supposed to help you pick an outfit but as always she was called in for work. You weren’t mad at her, after all she needed the job to put a roof over your heads. Switching on your phone, the screen read 1 pm.

The 'date' wasn't any thing fancy. You guys were just going for lunch at a local restaurant. Spraying some sweet smelling perfume on you, you quickly left your room. Arriving downstairs just in time to hear Kuroo knocking on your front door.

You opened the door with a smile and quickly stepped onto the porch. Locking the door, you spinned around to face him. "Hi"

"Hey there beautiful" heat crept onto your face at his words "so are you ready?" Clearing your throat you made sure you had everything you needed before nodding your head.

Somewhere throughout the walk to the restaurant, kuroo had intertwined his large hands with yours. Your eyes widened and you avoided eye contact the entire way there.

In the shadows, the pudding head was glaring at his friend's hand in yours. He had promised both Kuroo and himself that he would stop being so jealous. But how could he not when he was the one who introduced you to his friend anyways. Maybe if he had never brought Kuroo with him to your house that morning, he would be the one asking you out.

Suddenly thoughts of eliminating his childhood friend flooded his mind. But he shook them off while reminding himself that they were in it together and that Kuroo would never steal you way from him. But he still followed you to the restaurant.

Watching you get along, he clenched his fist so hard that his knuckles turned white. At one point, kuroo had sensed his gaze but kept quiet about it. He ended up watching you guys the entire time you were there. Only finding his way home when kuroo offered to walk you home.

You were giggling at something Kuroo whispered in your ear. He had offered to walk you home even if it was still quite early. Of course, you let him since it seemed very gentle-man like.

When you arrived at your house, you asked kuroo if he wanted to come in. He tried to hide the smirk that was appearing on his face and smiled instead "sure"

Going in first, you held the door open and shut it when he was in. You walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge "would you like anything to drink?" Kuroo's eyes were glued to your behind when you bent over to grab something.

You tilted your head to the side and stared at him in question. "Uh no thanks" nodding your head you grabbed a bottle of water and closed the fridge.

Kuroo scanned every detail of your house for when he visited again, but with Kenma. You led him up to your room and his eyes lit up. He inhaled deeply, taking a mental note that your room smelt of cherries.

Sitting down on your bean bag, he got him self comfortable. "I think I'll take that drink now" he needed to get your out of the room. With a nod and a smile he watched you leave.

Getting up Kuroo flopped onto bed, rolling around in your (f/c) sheets. He buried his face in your pillow, inhaling your sent. His moment was cut short when he remembered kenma's request. He quickly stood up and  made his way to your dresser. Pulling open all of your draws, he finally found the right one.

He dug through it until he came across a tiny dark red thong. He checked to see if you were coming before bringing it up to his nose and taking a whiff at it. Stuffing it into his pocket, he decided to grab the matching bra to it.

Kuroo made his way to the other side of your room where your clothes were piled neatly in your laundry basket. Rummaging through it, he picked up the same pink lace one you wore a few days ago.

Hearing your footsteps coming back up stairs, he hastily put it in the pocket with the others and took his original seat.

You entered the room and handed kuroo the drink "thanks"

You sat on your bed and started talking to him about (insert something)

Kenma layed on his back, staring up at his ceiling, he wondered what you and kuroo were doing at the moment. It had been long since the two of you went to your house together. Kenma was slightly startled at a knock on his window.

Turning his head he saw kuroo. He quickly opened it and let his friend climb inside. "Did you get it?"

Even though its only been two chapters i don't really like the starting of this. I just feel like its moving way to fast.

But I would love to hear your opinions tho:)

[Un-edited]