Chapter twenty one

Megan's pov:
I wore this

And walked into the party with Luke by my side

And walked into the party with Luke by my side. We carried a bottle of vodka each bringing our own drinks as requested and we'd both gotten all dressed up, mainly me because abbie insisted I wore a dress.
I smiled and headed over to see payton holding his girlfriends hand as she danced until she caught my eye.
Abbie jumped onto me and hugged me tight, I could smell the alcohol on her already so she must've started drinking.
"Pass me one" I pointed over to the row of Jell-O shots and took one back at the same time as Luke did and we both kissed eachother after. I could taste the bitterness from the drink on his lips but I didn't care as I slid my tongue into his mouth causing abbie to gag. "Your both so cute, what the fuck" she whined and then payton made a face seeming offended but then laughed after when she pecked his cheek.
As I danced luke told me he was going to see some friends so I swayed to the music by myself up until Noah appeared.
"You look nice" he sipped on his drink and kept looking back at some guys by the porch doors seeming nervous, what was going on?
"Thanks. What's wrong? Is everything ok?" I stopped dancing and then loads of thoughts began to run through my mind, what if it was something to do with Vinnie? I pushed the negative stuff to the back of my mind and watched him as he drank down his whole drink in one swallow.
"Nothing. I'll see you around" Noah headed off and I stood there watching him confused as he spoke to the guys pointing at me.
I decided to ignore this and go find Luke who was playing beer pong with a girl with purple hair, I've seen her around school before.
"Come here" he smiled and placed a hand to my hip playing with the other. I stayed by his side for a while taking back more alcohol and when it hit me I felt the urge to need to pee really bad, I used the toilet so much when I drank.
"I'll be back" I walked holding my crotch trying to hold my pee in and then when it was finally my turn to go I closed the door quickly pulling down my panties. I sighed leaning on my knees as the fluids left my body and Id sat there a few minutes before getting up after someone was desperately banging on the door. A man barged in as I opened it and I lifted up my hands, god ever heard of personal space?
I rolled my eyes at this man and when I headed back downstairs to find Luke again I'm grabbed tight by my arm.
I turned around quickly to see Noah pulling me out into the garden where he ignored my words yanking until he chucked me into another guys arms and my eyes were blurry, it was from the drinks I think.
"Get off!" I screamed and kicked as a tall scruffy man with loads of scratches on his face dragged me down into this shed where there were steps heading into an underground room, it looked more like a cave.
I fell to the floor as he pushed me onto the dusty surface that was covered in dry paint it seemed, it smelt strange. I lifted myself up to see a group of men piling up into the room and they were the same ones that were with Noah earlier, who were these people?
The tall one with blonde hair began to step closer to me and when I screamed at him a smirk appeared on his busted lips. "Calm down baby girl, we aren't gonna hurt you" he quickly gripped my wrist and placed a hand to my waist pulling his body towards mine. As a reflex I smacked him hard across the face crawling away when I fell to the ground once again and he clenched his jaw licking the blood from his nose away when it dripped.
"You wanna be rough, I'll show you rough" he moved his head gesturing to one of the men and the scratched up guy started to undo his pants as he walked towards me. No.
"GET OFF!" I screamed over and over as he struggled to keep ahold of me but eventually he gripped me tight under his dirty hands. My stomach dropped as he yanked down my panties and I squinted my eyes tight waiting for it knowing exactly what was about to happen to me.
I dug my nails into his arm as he thrusted himself into my body going harder each time he came back for more and all I could beat was giggling along with my muffling screams under his hand that covered my mouth.
A few rounds later I had given up trying to fight back and a different man entered me every couple of minutes until they were finally done leaving my insides sore.
I tried to pull myself up but I collapsed straight back down hitting my face onto the floor and I felt my tears drench my face. My heart was beating fast and I thought I was gonna die, I'd never felt pain so terrible in my life as each of those monsters shoved themselves inside me. I leaned my hand down to crotch and when I pulled it back up I saw blood rubbing between my fingers causing me to vomit and cry even more, what kind of person would do this to me? I stopped whimpering and just lay there limp not being able to move with my face wet from the sweat mixed with blood where they held my head to the hard concrete.
I shivered feeling goosebumps over my skin and I was about to call out for Luke but instead i called out "vinnie!" I yelled flinching when his name echoed back to my ears from the walls and I suddenly felt my head spin as my eyes closed....