Chapter fifteen

Megan's pov:
I opened the door to let vinnie in and before I go upstairs I pop my head around the corner to tell my mum that was he was here. She nodded with a smile and then when I left I heard her talking to herself while she watched tv.
"I wanted to tell you how I've felt for a while now-" I stopped vinnie by placing my finger to his lips and when I do so he looked to my mouth then back up to my eyes.
"You shouldn't have kissed me you know because now I can't stop" I bit my lip and felt weak as he looked at me in a certain way making me want to kiss him so bad. His mouth attached to mine like he had just read my mind and I felt relieved, it's like I've been waiting to feel his touch for so long. Which I definitely have.
He growled slightly as I pulled away to go shut the door and when I turn back around I'm pinned to the wood with my wrists locked in his hand above my head, omg omg.
Vinnie moved his hands letting me go and slithers them down to my hips slowly before roughly chucking me onto my bed following after me hovering above my body.
"We can't do this" I placed my hand to his cheek and he ignored my words just staring down at me led there in my Jeans and a purple turtle neck.
Before he could kiss me I sat up and pulled my sleeves over my hands knowing I shouldn't be doing this, he's with daisy still. My thoughts were going crazy and they stopped when vinnie touched me like I was fragile and placed me onto his lap leaning on his hands. I looked into his eyes feeling bad that I couldn't just get on with it and be with him like how we should be. It just felt wrong.
"You know we can't do this" i shook my head as I held his face in my hands and i could tell he was disappointed but I knew vinnie, he didn't care what was wrong or right.
"Your so beautiful" he spoke leaning his cheek against my palm and I rubbed it with my thumb before admiring him.
I trailed my fingers gently over his jaw and then down to his tattoos that I loved a lot, he could pull off anything. He was amazing and it made me upset because I knew he was insecure, Offcourse I did. We were bestfriends, we told eachother everything.
I leaned forward hovering my lips over his and I felt his hot breath on me causing a tingle to spread down my body, kiss him.
My heart beat rapidly as I threatened to kiss him but something was stopping me, why did I have to be like this? I loved vinnie so much but being his bestfriend caused us to not be able to be together and I hated that, our families (mainly his) would be disappointed. His father wanted him to marry into a rich family and I knew full well he hated us, the way he looked at my mother that day she took vinnies mum away after he cheated on her. Life was so cruel.
"Vinnie" I breathed steady as I felt his fingers walk across my thighs and up to my stomach where he traced circles around my skin causing a strange sensation to burn through my body.
I hesitated for a moment but then finally placed my lips to his squinting my eyes as I did so and I could feel his eyes brows thread in the middle of his forehead as he gently pulled my hair behind my ear.
"Please don't leave me" he breathed in between a kiss and I felt a sting in my heart as I pushed myself into him harder not wanting to be apart from him ever, not again.
"I'm not leaving you" I started to kiss his cheeks, his nose and his jaw taking in every part of him.
"I can't lose you" vinnie choked a bit and I stopped looking him in his eyes that were full with hurt, full with plead for me to stay. I couldn't even start to imagine how he felt when his father left him, how broken he'd became and how it's stuck with him that everyone would leave but I wasn't going to.
"Im here to stay. I promise you" I pulled his head into my chest holding him tight and then I felt a tear fall from my eye as I held this broken boy in my arms, my bestfriend who'd been through so much. Even when we were kids I knew he had stuff going on and I just wish I could've changed it, I wish I could've saved him... saved them both.