Chapter 1

Being a journalist in New York is like being in the Hunger Games. You have to fight and back stab your way through to get the stories that really matter. Stories that would put your name out there and to be known as someone who makes a difference. So am I making a difference? Am I going to be put down in history for writing a story that makes an impact in life? Nope, I am none of the above.

I am writing nothing but fluff and stories about who is dating who in the Hollywood world. Look! Selena Gomez takes out her trash! Celebrities are just like us! Well duh! Do people think they are robots and just come out when they need too? Celebrities are just as normal as my next door neighbor but we see them like they're royalty. We forget that they are just people, people that have thoughts and feelings.

I should be excited that my editor has assigned me to interview the stars of the very last Avengers movie. Hell yeah, I'm excited just because I'm a huge fan of the franchise but I'm not excited of the list of questions my editor gave me. These questions are overused and just so irrelevant. Like, why do I want to know how many hours Chris Evans spends in the gym. Or what does Scarlett Johansson eat so she can fit in the form fitting suit. These are shallow and vapid. I want to ask questions that make them think and will throw them off.

These celebrities spend hours in a day with different interviewers asking them same questions over and over. I can go on YouTube and look up these answers and not get who they are as a person.

I took the USB my boss gave, which had the last Avengers movie and got my headphones ready. By the time I was done with the movie I had several questions ready for each actor I was going to interview and I was crying my eyes out. I'm just glad no one else was in the office to see me being a blubbering idiot. Damn, I'm going to miss Tony Stark so much.

Today is the day that I'm going to be interviewing the actors and I'm nervous as hell. I saw the list of interviewers of which order they get to go. Damn it! I'm last! I'm slightly disappointed just because I know by then the actors are tired and probably irritated from all the ridiculous questions and acts that the journalists put on. Journalists want to be remembered and they will do almost anything. Dress up in weird costumes or ask really offensive questions.

As I'm in the room where the staff stuck all the journalists, I'm going over all the questions I have for the actors. I'm tweaking some of them or adding a question or two. After what seems like a century, my name was finally called.

I stepped into one room and sat down. I fidgeted with my long brown hair as I waited the actors come back from their break. First actors are Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie. My stomach flutters with nerves as I introduced myself. Both of them are nice and Anthony broke the ice by making me laugh. In the beginning I asked fluff questions as in who as the better resting bitch face, which was Sebastian and who is the most popular one with the ladies, to which was Anthony. Then I asked Sebastian about his character and how he thinks his character handled PTSD and his thoughts of PTSD.

Sebastian's eyes bugged out slightly at the serious question. Also trying not to spoil the movie, since the recording will be aired before the movie is released, I asked how he thinks Bucky feels about Steve Rogers's decision at the end of the movie. As in does he think Bucky, with his fragile mindset, feel like he was abandoned by his best friend? Sebastian had to think and he finally said, "I would like to think that Bucky isn't mad at all. All he wants is Steve to be happy and he still has Sam to talk too."

"Would you think that he might feel lonely due to him being the only one from an era that no one is from?" Sebastian looked at me slightly surprised. "Sorry, I'm going to have edit that out," I said as I pointed to the camera.

"No, it's not that," he began, "it's just I was expecting more on the surface questions."

"Oh," I laughed, "like how do put on the metal arm?" Sebastian nodded, "Yeah, I can find that on YouTube."

Then my attention turned to Anthony, "How do you think the Falcon feels by being thrusted back into a war that he had no idea that was going on." For once I think Anthony Mackie is speechless. "Whenever he was first introduced, Sam, was just thrown into another war. Don't you he might resent Captain America for getting him involved after fighting someone else's war overseas?"

Anthony didn't have the chance to answer before the publicist told me my time was up with the two actors. "Wait," Anthony said before I got up, "I'll tell Scarlett that I went over time." He got his phone and typed out a quick text and answered my questions in a great length. I was about fifteen minutes behind but Anthony promised to explain to the others.

I was ushered into an different room where Scarlett Johansson, Brie Larson, and Danai Gurira were waiting for me. "I am so sorry," I said breathless.

Scarlet waved at me, "No need to be, Anthony said that you asked a really meaningful question. Those are worth answering."

So I did my little ice breaker first, asking the ladies who has the best resting bitch face and everyone had won. Then I asked Scarlett , "So how do you think your character has changed over the years? When we first saw Natasha, she was very reserved and didn't seem to let anyone in." Scarlett answered in depth and explained how the avengers became her family. "How do you think Natasha felt becoming the glue of it all? To never lose hope is a very strong aspect of a person, how do you think she held on to any hope?" It was almost an hour before I got to the other ladies about their specific questions but they did jump in with their opinions with Scarlett's questions, which I hoped they would have.

While I was asking the others about their characters, I saw Scarlett texting. When I was done with their interview, I was an hour over time and I knew I missed the chance to talk to Chris Evans.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Peres but it is over time and Mr. Evans has left for the day," a publicist said.

"No he hasn't ," Scarlett said, "he's outside the room and he wants to do the interview."

The publicist and I looked at her surprised. "Thank you," I exclaimed, "my boss would have my head if I didn't interview him." The ladies left after they gave me a hug and said what a pleasure it was to be asked real questions. Then Chris Evans came in.