"oi shut it" i rolled my eyes at her snatching her juice box. "alright what do you want to know?"

"you dont share too much during group therapy, i mean like dont get me wrong you do just youre holding back a few things"

"maybe i like being mysterious"

"and maybe i wanna know more about you mystery man" she took a bite of her sandwich. "favourite colour"

"easy its green"

"why?"

"what do you mean why? its a colour"

she stared me down looking straight in my eyes "you smiled wide when you said green so theres a reason behind it"

"oh my god you my friend are very nosy" i pointed my finger in her face. "if you must know green is the colour of my boyfriends eyes"

she stopped chewing and almost choked her food. "w-wait" she cough quickly grabbing her juice box away from me gulping it down. "you have a boyfriend?"

"you surprised?"

"not entirely, so youre?"

"im pan- well i thought i was bi but pan seemed to fit me better" i stole the juice box away from her and finished it.

"whats he like? i wanna hear everything about him"

"how long weve got?" i smiled

"thirty minutes and i can already see youre way in love with him so go" she fought back an eager smile

i rolled my eyes at her, quickly finishing the rest of my lunch. "right, his names harry or h or haz or hazza or curly. im the only one that calls him haz, hazza and curly. sometimes i call him by his last name styles"

"i dont need to know how many names lover boy has, whats he like??"

"where do i start? hes seventeen, hes got these most gorgeous emerald eyes that just pull you into this trance. he has the most beautiful curly brown hair. hence the nickname curly... hes taller than me, but that doesnt stop him from being little spoon. we live together in an apartment in donny-"

"oh my god this is so cute" she almost screeched at the top of her lungs "how did you two meet? was it love at first sight?"

i kicked her shin playfully under the table getting her to shut up. "i actually used to um.. kick the shit out of him everyday for two years..."

she froze in her seat giving me some sort of death stare. "no i know its bad- and my reasoning behind it is shit. my uh step dad mark used to be a drunk when my mum passed and he let his anger out on me and i let my anger out on hazza"

"oh my god louis... im so sorry"

"its alright! mark is four to five months clean! but im still surprised ha fell in love with me like i did him.."

"howd you stop kicking the shit out of him?"

"we got paired up for something our school does called the big brother program i dont know if your school does it.."

"yeah, we did it at my school last year! my mentor is the one who actually got me into this place- nothing bad she was helping... she noticed you know?"

"yeah no i completely get it, haz noticed too... but yeah we got paired up and by chance my mates and his mate got group together and the rest is history"

"mmm still hiding something" she grabbed what was my juice box and started to drink it. "imma let you off the hook this time, but you think hes the one?"