t h i r t y - f i v e

Marina looked to Sebastian, rolling her eyes at what he was doing on the computer. "I can't believe you're doing this, Sebby."

Sebastian turned to Marina. "You won sectionals without Berry. Maybe this time you or Bella could get her solo." He shrugged, continuing to edit the picture of Finn. "Maybe we could win."

Marina laughed, hitting the boy on the back of his head. "Just do it, you're gonna print it and then delete it anyway." Sebastian nodded knowingly.

"I would never post it." The boy said.

"I know."

Marina was sat in the Lima Bean with Rachel and Kurt, looking at wedding ideas. "Oh, this is good." Rachel nodded, flipping the page. "Oh, this look at this one. Oh, it's so timeless. It's perfect."

Kurt nodded in agreement. "Yeah, timeless, meaning you can wait two or five years to wear it."

Rachel scolded Kurt. "Don't be jealous."

Marina winced when she saw Sebastian making his way over, the file in his hands. "Well, well, well. If it isn't my favourite person, a young Barbra Streisand and an old Betty White." He then looked at the trio, looking around. "Where is Gay Cyclops? Still trying to stumble his way in?"

"We can't come here anymore." Kurt muttered, appalled.

"Rachel, I, uh, brought an engagement gift for you." Sebastian told her, handing her the file.

"Whoa. Oh, whoa, whoa!" Kurt exclaimed as Rachel pulled out the photoshopped picture of Finn.

"Oh, bloody hell." Marina sighed, taking a sip from her drink as she looked to Sebastian, who gave her a half-smile.

"Oh, my God! Oh, no, that is that is Photoshopped. His thing is not that small or... or brown." Rachel muttered, horrified.

"And he could never fit into those pumps." Kurt added.

"Just think, from now until eternity, every time someone Googles Finn Hudson, they'll be treated to that and dozens just like it. That's the beauty of the Internet. It stays with us forever." Sebastian smirked as the pair tried to erase the image from their minds.

"What do you want, Sebastian?" Rachel gritted out.

"I want a guaranteed Regionals win, so I want you to drop out. McKinley gets home-court advantage this year. You're going to come down with Asian bird flu or whatever Tina Blowing-Wang just had." Sebastian stated.

"Cohen-Chang." Marina muttered to Sebastian.

"But that is show choir terrorism." Rachel gaped.

"You give a bad name to the entire gay community." Kurt stated.

"And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion that's usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats." Sebastian replied, looking to Kurt's clothing.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you. I was distracted by your giant horse teeth." Kurt sassed.

"You have 24 hours to drop out, Rachel, or I press the upload button." Sebastian ended the conversation before leaving the Lima Bean.

Rachel, Kurt, and Marina immediately went to the choir room, telling them about what Sebastian had done. "Did you know about this?" Arabella asked Marina.

Marina slowly shook her head. "No...."

Arabella shook her head, too. "Me neither..."

Finn stood in a rage, "That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm going to beat that Sebastian kid's ass!" The boys were behind him as Mr. Schue stopped him.

"Finn, chill." Mr. Schue said.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I... I'm done chilling." Artie rolled over as Finn spoke.

"The official show choir rule book states that 'any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening party's team with extreme prejudice.' It's right here. Page 72, by-law 15, section six, article 44." People nodded at Artie's words, also knowing of that fact.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr. Schue said. Marina groaned.

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded me? What did they do then? Same thing as they're going to do now. Nothing. It's probably all because Marina's his niece." Blaine refuted. Marina scoffed at him.

"I didn't say anything to him then. Your face isn't scarred, is it?" Marina sassed. She didn't care about her facial scars, but she'd do anything to defend the Warbler honour.

"Look, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to let him beat us like this. I'm going to perform at Regionals." Rachel said happily.

Finn held up the photoshopped picture of himself. "Even if he's going to post a photo like this of me if you do?" Marina wasn't going to tell them he'd already deleted the photo.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorists." Rachel stated.

Sugar leaned forward. "If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself."

Rory nodded in agreement of her words. "Twice to be sure I was dead."

"Look, you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get; the more garbage people are going to make up about you. They're going to love to tear you down." Mr. Schue said to everybody, specifically Finn and Rachel.

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Finn said to Rachel.

The girl stood, slightly stuttering. "I'm going to be married to you. Don't you think I'm going to suffer the consequences as well? I mean, I just I don't care about stuff like that. I love you, and we'll... we'll manage this together. Okay, the important thing right now is that we win."

Finn held up the photo once more. "So, you wouldn't care if I Photoshopped a photo of you like this and put it on the Internet?"

"Look, our future depends on us winning Regionals. It'll help me towards my NYADA application." Rachel said lowly.

"Hope you get in." Finn responded.

"Finn." Mr. Schue muttered helplessly as Finn stormed out of the room.