e i g h t e e n

Rachel was out of suspension, and everyone was in the auditorium, going to sing a victory song. Quinn had invited the Trouble Tones to come and join, but the group didn't know if they would want to come back. Marina and Arabella were sat beside Blaine when Rachel began to sing.

When they got to the chorus of the song, everyone was on their feet, singing and dancing. Marina noticed Mercedes, Santana, Brittany, and Sugar coming into the auditorium. They joined in on the singing, the two groups singing to one another until Quinn moved forward, pulling Mercedes towards the group as Rory pulled Brittany to the group, Artie taking Sugar.

Santana was left there, singing alone, until Marina moved forward, singing. She took Santana's hand, the girls walking to the group. Santana hugged Finn as everybody sang together, a united group. At the end, Mr. Schuester came and joined the group, initiating a group hug.

"By the way, everyone!" Marina exclaimed, all attention going to her. "There's a private party I'm hosting that you're all invited to! It's at Scandals, West Lima."

Rachel gave the girl a confused look. "Scandals is a gay bar."

Marina chuckled. "It's also my Uncle Bobby's. I hope you all will be there!"

Turns out, everybody from the Glee club came, including Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, and Sugar. Most of the Warblers were already there by the time the members of the McKinley Glee clubs arrived. Marina chuckled nervously. "Did I fail to mention these guys would be there too?" Truth is, Marina knew some would have immediately declined, but the girl wants the groups to be civil, if not friends.

The Warblers, for once, weren't all in matching uniforms. Sebastian wore black skinny jeans, a navy-blue hoodie, and a black blazer on top. Thad wore blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather jacket. Nick wore an undone blue flannel, a black t-shirt underneath with blue jeans. Jeff wore an undone red flannel, a black t-shirt underneath with black jeans. Trent wore blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt.

The groups partied deep into the night, smaller groups leaving at different times until only Marina was left with Nick, Jeff, and Trent, the three willing to help clean up. Marina looked to the four, confused. "I swear I never saw Sebastian leave. Or Bella." Nick nodded in agreement.

"Thad definitely left." Trent told them. "He left with one of those Trouble Tones cheerleaders." Marina gave Trent a look. Couldn't have been Brittany or Santana... must have been one of their extras.

When Marina moved to the bathroom to clean up what she knew was messy, she gasped at the scene. Arabella was being sick, Sebastian holding her hair back and whispering that she'll be okay. "Bella? Sebby?" She asked, confused.

Sebastian turned to Marina, an uncomfortable smile on his face as Arabella was sick again. "Hey, Reenie. Bella had a lot to drink. Too much and she's quite the lightweight." He explained softly.

Marina nodded, going, and grabbing a cup from the bar. She filled it with water and got anti-sickness pills, handing them to Sebastian who helped Arabella swallow them down. "Come on, Bella." Marina whispered as the pair helped the blonde stand, "We'll get you to bed." They took her upstairs to Marina's old bedroom, tucking the girl in. She was near-immediately asleep.

Sebastian and Marina went back downstairs, helping Nick, Trent, and Jeff clean the rest of the extremely messy room. They had to mop up spilled drinks, clean the extensive amount of red solo cups, and even pick-up parts of wall displays that had been dragged down. Bobby had known there would-be chaos, but he'd gone to bed hours earlier, knowing Marina could deal with it.

Marina sighed, moving to get the spare mattresses from the cupboard, sheets and quilts supplied. The girl placed five single mattresses on the clean stage, pushing them together to create one large mattress. Each of the five had a quilt, but they all knew it would end up being one tangle of sheets.

Marina kicked off her boots, the rest of the boys taking off their shoes and outer layer jackets. Nick offered the girl his blue flannel to change into, Marina thankfully taking it and moving to change into the shirt, keeping the black shorts she wore under the dress. Going back to the boys, she grinned when she realised something.

"Boys, it's going to be Christmas in a few days." She had already chosen what to get the boys and presents for the members of the Glee club, the presents sitting under her bed in the dorms.

"I know." Jeff said, "I'm spending Christmas Eve in Dalton but going home for Christmas."

Nick nodded. "I'm staying with my grandparents for Christmas, but Christmas Eve will be in Dalton."

Sebastian sighed, "My mom's visiting family in France, so I'm staying at Dalton."

Marina grinned at his response, holding his arm. "I'm staying at Dalton too. Uncle Bobby's spending Christmas with us."

Trent smiled wide, "I'll be at Dalton for the later day on Christmas and boxing day, but Christmas Eve and Christmas morning I'll be with my family." He paused. "Anyway, goodnight guys." They all said the words in response before going to sleep.

Late in the night, Marina was woken by the sounds of clattering from the room. She sat up, looking to the figure in confusion. "Thad?" The boy was messy, his clothes only half-on.

He smiled awkwardly, "Hi, Marina." The girl beckoned him over, the pair sitting on the stage.

"Where have you been? Trent said you left with a Cheerio from the Trouble Tones." Thad nodded.

"I was. We were in her car." Marina did not want to know any more, shaking her head. She was happy with a lack of details. Marina gestured for Thad to join the group in the makeshift bed, giggling when she realised, she and Sebastian were snuggled into each other, as were Jeff and Nick. Trent was tangled in blankets, snoring softly. Thad pulled off his shoes, shrugging off his jacker as he crawled in beside Marina, hugging the side Sebastian wasn't.

"Night, Thad." Marina whispered.

"Night, Mari."