huit

Two months had passed since Elizabeth's kidnapping and her first kiss with SSA Derek Morgan

Two months had passed since Elizabeth's kidnapping and her first kiss with SSA Derek Morgan. The off duty agent had spent most days in her local coffee shop, drinking coffee and eating her favourite pastries to keep the time going.

But the brunette was ready to get back to work - and she had two doctors notes to prove she was fit to work.

The elevators open and a new version of Elizabeth stepped out, now with shorter hair and a couple of more piercings to the ears... she felt fresh.

"home sweet home." she muttered as she tightened her grip on her bag as she took in her surroundings, nothing had changed which comforted the agent. "here we go." she pushed the doors open to reveal that the team wasn't in the conference room or at their desks.

"strange." she muttered as she placed her bag under her desk before walking over to the coffee machine.

"honey!" Elizabeth looked up to see Penelope waddling over to her and she gave Elizabeth the biggest hug. "i've missed you." she whined as the agent placed her bureau mug down to return the hug.

"where are the others?" Elizabeth asked.

"they are on their way back from a case, it was pretty ugly." Garcia muttered as Elizabeth stirred her three sugars into her coffee.

"Captain America is better than Iron Man!" the two females looked up to see Spencer in a debate with Emily about who the best avenger is. "i say Bucky is the best." Elizabeth spoke up, sipping on her coffee and she watched the surprised faces of her team members to see her back at work.

"you're back!" JJ smiled as the team walked over to where her and Penelope was, and all lined up to give Elizabeth a hug. "i am." she chuckled as she pulled the blonde into a hug, rubbing her back. "he has been miserable without you." she muttered and she knew that she was talking Derek.

"new hair?" Rossi was next in line to give the agent a hug. "needed a change." she admitted as she hugged the italian, who she saw as a father. "it suits you." Spencer was next in line and gave her a hug. "i'm assuming you don't care about germs anymore." she laughed as she patted the tall man's back before pulling back.

"he's working on it." Emily laughed as she stepped around Spencer to give one of her best friends a hug as she hadn't seen her in two months as work and home life made her extremely busy. "you got muscles." Emily squeezed Elizabeth's arms, smirking before pulling back.

"Hotch." she smiled as she leaned over to give her boss a quick hug as he shouldn't been seen giving affection to his team... 'a boss thing' he had told her when she first started. "i'm glad you're back." he gave her a strained smile before excusing himself and going into his office.

The team expect Derek had wondered off to do their own thing, Garcia back to her cave with Spencer in tow, JJ and Emily to their desks and Rossi to his office. "i've missed you." Derek pulled his girlfriend into a hug as she breathed in his cologne.