six part three

Hotch and the rest of the team was becoming worried as their two friends had been gone for hours, with no communication of what happened at the crime scene

Hotch and the rest of the team was becoming worried as their two friends had been gone for hours, with no communication of what happened at the crime scene. "Garcia track their phones." Rossi ordered the non field agent.

The previous hacker nodded and went to work, "JJ's phone is pinging on the crime scene coordinates but Elizabeth's one is turned off." she told the team what she had found. "Spencer and Emily, you stay here and work the angles of your convicts." Hotch ordered as the rest left the briefing room and headed out to find their missing agents.

Twenty minutes had gone past and they had arrived at the last known location of their team members. "there's the SUV." Derek pointed out but they found no trace of Elizabeth or JJ, which made them worry.

The boss and his agents took a lot at the lit part of the alley and realised this is where the latest victim was found. "there's a darker bit down there, they most probably went down there to look for more clues." Rossi stated, he knew how curious the two could be.

Derek, Rossi and Hotch stepped down to the dim area of the alley but to their eyesight, nothing was out of place. "wait!" Hotch stopped the two from leaving, the boss bent down and picked up a gun and showed the team. "that looks like Elizabeth's government one." Derek bent down next to Hotch.

"oh my! JJ!" Rossi yelled, knocking the other two out of their conversation to see the italian man rushing over to a plastic tarp. "i need an ambulance." he called out. Hotch and Derek rushed over to see JJ unconscious, with the tarp covering her... blood on the forehead and some dripping from her nose.

"where's Hunters?" Hotch asked as he searched the rest of the dim alley, hoping to find his other agent but to no avail... she was gone. "she isn't here." Hotch stated as Derek called an ambulance.

An unconscious Elizabeth was tied to a rusty chair, with a man staring at her... this man was Tommy Yates. "wake up!"he yelled, and a hit to her already bruised face followed. "how am i supposed to start if you are unconscious." he snarled.

Three more hits followed but they woke Elizabeth up, the pain was horrendous but she had to stay awake. "Yates." she croaked out, and she lifted her eyes up to see him looking down on her. "you know who i am." he nodded, as he twirled his gun in his fingers.

"they'll find you." she snarled as she watched the man sit down on another rusty chair. "you won't be alive to see them arrest me." he laughed as Elizabeth sat there in silence, just studying the unsub. "i may be dead, as you say, but you'll be gone." she smirked as she lent her head back to roll it.

The statement that she had said had angered the convict, she had been given another smack around the cheek. "you can't break me." she muttered as he went behind the chair and his hand combed his bloody fingers through her hair before yanking it, pulling her head backwards.

"fuck!"she screamed as the impact of the pain didn't come till a few seconds after the pull. "your team is looking for me. I won't that to stop!" he yelled in her face, spit landing over her face. "they will never stop hunting you." she laughed, and the emotion of emptiness could be heard.

Yates released her hair and walked back around to face her, and within this time Elizabeth was able to lift her head up again. "this torture won't be easy." he laughed as he grabbed a bucket before twisting a hose pipe and filling it up.

Elizabeth stared at the water entering the bucket and she knew what was going to happen, she was either going to be electrocuted or a cloth would be placed over her face and the water would be tipped on her. "are you ready?" he asked as he picked up the bucket.

The agent closed her eyes as she didn't want to see what was going to follow, she wanted to remember the good memories that was in her mind. "open your eyes!"he punched her in the stomach, resulting in a gasp from the female and her eyes opened.

"i want you to see what is happening." he smirked and it made Elizabeth feel sick, the smirk was sickening. Tommy placed a dirty cloth over her mouth and within seconds, the water followed. "ahhh!"she struggled as she tried to fight the restraints which held her in place.

Yates' laugh could be heard and Elizabeth felt dead... she felt nothing. "wasn't that fun." he removed the cloth and threw it to the floor. "it wasn't." Elizabeth spat out water which was left in her mouth. Her response hasn't sat well with her kidnapper, and another punch followed.

The restricted agent saw there was still water in the bucket and her eyes looked around the secondary location and they landed on a pair of jump leads connected to a power source, "this is my favourite part of torture." she rolled her eyes.

On the other side of the city, JJ was being examined by a doctor with Hotch and Spencer in the examination room also. "you only have a concussion, you'll be able to go back on the field in two weeks." the doctor stated as he filled out the paperwork.

"have you find any leads on where she is?" JJ asked her boss, the mother felt bad that Elizabeth had been taken and she wasn't able to help her. "nothing." Hotch crossed his arms over his chest and held a blank stare. "you need to focus on getting better, we will find her." Spencer smiled at his friend before the two left and went back to the rest of remaining team.

"she has less than two days." Emily stated which made Garcia wince, which everyone picked up on. "she's strong, she'll hold on as long as she can." Rossi reassured his team as he sipped on his coffee (which was disgusting).

"she is good to go." the doctor announced which made everyone stand up, waiting for the blonde agent to walk out of the examination room. "oh my girl." Garcia whispered, and she walked over to JJ and she gave a massive hug.

"i'm sorry i couldn't help her." JJ muttered as she knew Derek was watching her. Everyone could see that he had feelings for the missing agent, expect for Elizabeth which made everyone chuckle. "it isn't your fault." Emily rubbed her friend's shoulder.

"fuck!" Elizabeth cried out as Yates landed another punch to her stomach and she knew she had a few broken ribs but she had to hang on. She had two days until Tommy followed his ritual of killing her and disposing of her body.

"good night agent." he smirked and she was unconscious again.

A/N : the comments i'm getting for this book is absolutely amazing! thank you for the positive feedback!

I hope your christmas and new years were amazing :)