six part two

Morgan and Elizabeth had arrived at the BAU floor, but she was out of the lift before Morgan could say 'boo'

Morgan and Elizabeth had arrived at the BAU floor, but she was out of the lift before Morgan could say 'boo'. "hello sweet." Garcia smiled as Elizabeth pushed the door open which then she was greeted by the rest of the team, in normal clothing.

"you look like you've been through hell." Emily smiled at the young agent as she sat down on her office desk chair. "tell me about it." she muttered as she smiled up at JJ when she handed the brunette a case file about the missing prisoners. "we all take two convicts each." Hotch ordered, which was a sign for all to open the files.

Elizabeth scanned the photos of who she had got, Tommy Yates: known as the womb raider and Daniel Cullen, known as the Crimson King. "we should move to the briefing room, more room." Spencer stated as everyone was crammed onto desks with multiple case files.

Everyone picked up their files and the new information that the prison had sent over and moved to the briefing room. "they've been out for thirty eight hours." Rossi muttered as he rubbed his forehead. "Garcia, has there been any murders in the DC area?" Elizabeth asked.

Garcia typed in the parameters that Elizabeth had given her, "i got two." she looked up to face the agent. "there's yates." Spencer said as she nodded. Hotch knew not to give the case to Rossi as he was too attached to the case.

Elizabeth had Garcia print out everything on the two new victims of Tommy to see if there was a link between them and his last victim. "here you go." Elizabeth was knocked out of her thoughts to see Penelope standing behind her with two more files.

"oh thank you." she smiled as she took them out of her hands to place them on the table. "Michelle Heath." she opened the first victims file, she was the first victim he killed when he got out.. she meant something to him somehow. "twenty years old and lived on the streets." she muttered to herself.

Elizabeth read the autopsy report to see that she had food in her stomach but it was barely there, "eggs and bacon." she spoke to herself. "vocal cords still in tact." she bit her lip. "he knows he's being chased, he wanted to do a kill but he had no time." she whispered.

Garcia stared at the agent who was speaking to herself, muttering things that no one could hear. "is she good?" she mouthed to Derek who responded with a shrug. The tech analyst decided to leave her be as she was most probably figuring things out about Yates.

"found ten hours after he escaped." Elizabeth twirled the pen around in her fingers. "he moved fast." she moved to next victim. "Abby Wills." she lifted up the photo of her to read the autopsy report. "starved and vocal cords removed." she hummed as she knew he found a secure location to hold them for three days to starve them and to do the removal process before dumping her.

Elizabeth figured that Yates would be targeting his next victim, who would most probably be high risk as that was his type. "can we get word out to prostitutes to stay in pairs?" Elizabeth looked over to Hotch as this would be the best way to lower the chances of him grabbing another girl.

"i'll get it out." her boss said as she nodded before deciding to move on to Daniel Cullen as she wasn't on the team, she had to read up about him. Elizabeth saw he craved messages into the victims stomach or foreheads, "how nice." she muttered as she read the reports of all of his victims.

"Elizabeth." Garcia called the name of the agent, she looked up to see why her name was called. "another victim matching Yates parameters was just found." the analyst smiled sadly, "tell local police to not move the body, i'm on my way." she stood up and put her black coat on.

The agent walked out of the briefing room and went to the elevator as the keys were downstairs in the garage. Elizabeth hummed as she waited for the lift to reach the sixth level, "hey." she turned around to see JJ standing there, coat on and scarf also.

"mind if i tag along?" she asked as Elizabeth studied her but she gave a small smile, "by all means." she stared at the bland doors, finally hearing the ding to indicate the lift was here. Both female agents stepped in and JJ pressed the garage button to which the doors closed then.

"who told you to come along?" Elizabeth spoke after a few minutes of silence. "Hotch and Derek." the previous communication liaison said. "i'm fine, you didn't need to tag along." she placed her hands into the pockets of the coat, "they're just taking precautions." the blonde defended her boss and team member.

Elizabeth and JJ reached the last floor in the building as the blonde collected the key to the first SUV which was the closet for them. The newest agent sat in the passenger seat and the liaison sat in the driver seat. "where is the crime scene?" JJ asked Elizabeth.

Once Elizabeth told her the address, the pair was off and was sat in a odd silence. Following directions of the sat nav, they arrived at the scene within twenty minutes; "seems like a local place for hookups." Elizabeth stated as JJ parked.

They left the car and walked towards the crime scene, "it's hidden, i can't be seen by passing vehicles." Elizabeth looked around to see any possible clues. "he chose this place because of that." JJ stated as she watched Elizabeth bend down to pick up something with her glove. A note from the womb raider.

"what's down there?" JJ pointed to something deeper into the alley. "i don't know." Elizabeth stood up and brushed off her jacket, "let's go check it out." she added on as the females walked down there.

Which they didn't know is Tommy Yates was waiting down there for a new victim to take. He saw Elizabeth and she was now his target.

she was chosen

"isn't this creepy." Elizabeth joked as JJ took out a flashlight to look around. "you might be right there." JJ laughed as they walked deeper in. The pair searched when they saw a can rolling over their way, "the hell." Elizabeth muttered and JJ walked over there to see what pushed it.

"JJ!" Elizabeth cried as the blonde fell to the ground, unconscious, blood covered her forehead. "come out." she yelled as she took out her gun to aim it at where JJ laid. "was she your friend?" a crackling laugh followed as a shadow walked behind a piece of plastic.

"she'll be out for a while." the voice said but within seconds, the man was next to Elizabeth and she was then knocked over the head with a broken metal pipe. The agents gun was dropped and she followed but she was caught in the arms of Tommy Yates.

"we are going to have fun, agent." he laughed as he dragged her to his van that was behind the plastic. Tommy threw her into the back and slammed the doors shut before driving off, leaving an unconscious JJ behind.

A/N : ooooo Tommy has Elizabeth!! how is the team going to react? especially Derek!

Part two of this episode.