six

"hurry up!" Garcia cried as she had invited Elizabeth to get ready at her flat as Rossi had invited all the team and their spouses to have dinner at his mansion

"hurry up!" Garcia cried as she had invited Elizabeth to get ready at her flat as Rossi had invited all the team and their spouses to have dinner at his mansion. "i'm coming!" Elizabeth hissed as she walked out of Garcia's bright bathroom.

Elizabeth was dressed in a dark red gown that showed her legs and she had paired it with some red heels. The agent had curled her brunette locks but done minimal makeup as her dress spoke a statement already. "meow!" Garcia cat called one of her best friends as Elizabeth walked closer to the blonde.

"thank you, P. You look gorgeous." she smiled as the girls grabbed their purses before leaving the apartment. Garcia had agreed to drive to Rossi's as well.... Elizabeth still doesn't like to drive. "i love this car." the brunette glided her fingers across the dashboard.

From Garcia's apartment to the mansion, it was twenty minute drive but they were the second to arrive. "looks Hotch is here." Elizabeth stated as she got out of the convertible car before closing the door. "i wonder who he brought with him." Garcia laughed as she linked her arm with Elizabeth's before knocking on the door.

The red dress felt right on the agent, but Elizabeth felt overdressed for a small gathering, to her defence Rossi told everyone to dress their best and not to worry if you went overboard. "are you sure i look okay?" she rambled to Garcia as the front door opened to show Rossi's face.

"ladies." he smiled as the older agent opened the door wider to let the females in. "you both look beautiful." he added on as he guided the two to the backyard where Hotch will be. "i'm way overdressed." Elizabeth cried out as she walked behind Rossi.

"two beautiful ladies are here!" Rossi announced as he moved out of the way to show Elizabeth and Garcia. "oh hi Beth." Elizabeth smiled as she walked over to greet her boss and his girlfriend. "your dress is amazing!" Beth asked for a twirl which Elizabeth did. "red suits you." she adds on.

Rossi had brought wine over to the two girls as they continued to chat. "thank you, Dave." Beth smiled as Elizabeth nodded. "boy genius is here with his muscle!" Garcia told the two girls as she walked over with the boss man.

"Garcia'a gone for the night now." Elizabeth joked as she drank some of the wine. "hello ladies." Derek came up behind them, and Derek had placed his hand on the lower part of Elizabeth's back. "Morgan." Hotch shook his hand as Elizabeth smiled.

"Derek." she turned her head to face the agent as she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "hey." he smiled as he hugged the female. "you look gorgeous." he added on as she smiled. "and you look handsome." she responded with. "dinner!" Rossi called as Derek guided his female friend to the table.

The whole team and their dates sat down to see a plate full of pasta, which is Rossi's special dinner. "this looks wonderful." Elizabeth smiled as she placed her napkin over her dress. "thank you, dear." he winked at the newest agent... something inside of Derek made him become jealous.

Twenty minutes had gone past and all was finished with their food, when Garcia and Hotch's phones began to ping. "i'm sorry.. we have a case." Hotch stood up and the rest of his team followed suit. Derek and Elizabeth walked to the rest of the team as Hotch closed the door behind them.

"we had a jail break out in Texas. Fifteen convicts have escaped." Hotch started off as the team stiffened up. "one of the convicts was Peter Lewis." Garcia said as Elizabeth looked around to finally look at Morgan. "we have to catch all of them again." JJ sighed.

"we have to get going, i'm sorry." Hotch frowned as everyone nodded. "you all go home and get changed... meet at the office as soon as you can." he said as he opened the door to tell Beth the bad news. "i'll drive you." Derek came up behind Elizabeth once again and she nodded. "thanks." she muttered.

All separated and went to separate cars, Elizabeth and Derek to one and Derek zoomed off. "never can have a day off." she muttered as Derek agreed. "it comes with the job." he added on as he pulled up outside of Elizabeth's apartment complex. "you can come in." she got out of the car and closed it to see Derek doing the same.

Elizabeth walked into her bedroom and stared at her clothes to choice what to wear. The agent chose black jeans, a red blouse and paired it with black combat boots. "are we going to yours afterwards?" she called out to Derek but he gave no answer.

"Derek?" she called again while leaving her bedroom to see him staring at pictures on the wall. "you were a spy?" he turned around to face Elizabeth. "i can't answer that." she placed her holster on her jeans before placing her gun in it and putting her FBI credentials in her back pocket.

"tell me." he growled as he walked closer to the female agent as she turned around to see him in front of her. "back away." she warned as she pushed him back. "does Hotch know?" he continued to ask her questions about the pictures.

Elizabeth ignored him which wasn't a good idea as she was pinned to wall by Derek. "were you a spy?" he asked again. "get out." she growled as she wrapped her legs around his waist and flipped herself over his shoulders, before pinning him to the ground.

"get out." she said the words again before opening the door for him to leave. Derek stood up and stared at her before leaving, "fuck you, Derek." she called before slamming the door shut. Elizabeth had only told Hotch and Rossi about her days with CIA for their spy department and they thought her skills would be useful.

Elizabeth looked over at her clock to see that she had to leave, which she sighed to. The agent and former spy grabbed her bag before grabbing her keys and phone before locking up and leaving her apartment complex. "hi. can i order a cab." she said into her phone before it was taken out of her hands.

"she doesn't need one, sorry for the inconvenience." Derek spoke into the phone before ending the call. "what the fuck." she glared as he took her phone to his car and she stayed there. "well get in then." Derek stated.

Part one of this episode.