The calm before the storm

"I want to stay in this moment forever," Remus whispered to me one sunny June afternoon. We had gotten out of all sorts of responsibilities during the day, hoping to forget at least for a while all the bad things that were happening around us. We were on the brink of war and decided to escape for a moment while we still had the opportunity.

The weather was the kind that felt like a kiss of summer without the fiery heat of noontime in August. The grass was a soft green and the sky was cloudless blue. The concrete of the path was warm under my bare feet and I was glad to be free of the confines of my shoes. I stopped and closed my eyes so that I could focus on the sounds and the feeling of Remus next to me. There were birdsong and sounds of the wind in the wheat. I opened my eyes and let the daylight flood back in, bringing the late June day right back into focus. Then I sat cross-legged near the wheat fields and looked at Remus's tall figure, illuminated by the sun's rays.

"Me too. I've always thought we should be able to freeze time. This way we could pause life at a really good point so that nothing changes. " I said and pulled him to sit next to me.

"A spell to think about," he replied with a sigh and hugged me. " And in the most horrible times, I will just close my eyes and imagine us right now. You, with your perfect dark hair and those black eyes that could swallow galaxies. With your perfect skin that looks so fragile yet so strong. With cheeks, the color of pink roses and eyelashes longer than anyone's I've ever seen. And with your out-of-this-world body - a small waist and curvy hips highlighted by this floral dress. "

"And you, with your shaggy brown hair, illuminated by the sun. With your eyes - so mesmerizing amber, flecks of silvery light performed a dance throughout. With your strong features, which can emit also tenderness. With your perfect lips ripe for the kissing. With your strong hands, slightly rough from daily life, held mine as you stared deep into my eyes. "

His lips brushed my ear as he spoke, "I really do love you."

"I love you too." I turned to kiss him.

***

I used all my strength and flipped us over until I was straddling him. Having him beneath me and under my control was quite arousing. I smiled and reached behind me lightly stroking him and heard him groan softly.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk... that won't do," I smirked and a feeling of boldness came over me. "If daddy wants his bad girl so desperately, he's going to have to ... beg for it." I grasped him firmly making him hiss. His hands clenched my thighs and I was beginning to like having this power over him. Remus wanted me and the thought of teasing him, as he had done so many times with me, set me on fire.

Whatever happens tomorrow, I wanted to stay on that day, at this moment. Today, the world was just for us. I grabbed the silk tie from my nightgown.

"I hear men are visual creatures...Let's check this out. " I grinned wickedly. Surprisingly, he didn't object or try to stop me as I tied the silk around his head covering his eyes.

"You think this will make me beg, do you?" he chuckled deeply.

"Believe me, I'd love to bind your hands but I'd much rather feel them touching me instead. " I said and seeing him blindfolded was electrifying. "Now, where was I?" I leaned over him until my mouth was so close to his and waited patiently. His hands massaged my thighs and I didn't move a muscle. Our breath mingled as I hovered curiously watching him. Remus raised his head up searching for my mouth and I pulled back a few inches. "Did I say you could kiss me?" That seductive mouth of his smiled but didn't utter a word.

I reached my apex and coated my fingers. Oh, Merlin, I was turned on right now but needed to keep control for just a little while longer. My finger traced his bottom lip and I could tell that he caught my scent. "Open your mouth," I breathed.

Remus's tongue swirled and suckled my index finger as soft lips closed around it. My middle finger joined in as I slowly pumped the digits in his mouth. I felt his hips mirror the movement but didn't allow him to touch me yet. I kissed along his jaw and found a pulse point under his ear. His hands returned and I swatted them away a second time. I grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the mattress as he had done with me many times before.

"You don't mind very well, do you?" I asked as I attacked his neck with vigor before returning to his lips. Merlin, I didn't know how much longer I could wait as he kissed me back feeling his hardness brushing against my inner thigh.

I kissed down his chest allowing my sex to rub him. He was trying desperately to gain some friction but I denied him hearing him curse under his breath. I rose back to sitting on his abdomen and reached behind me once again to stroke him tightly. He was pulsing in my hand and suddenly his fingers were attacking my core. "What do you want?" I asked sweetly.

"You..." the tortured voice moaned out.

"Not good enough." I raised my hips to let the tip of him just barely touch my entrance. His hips tilted up and I let just the crown sink in. Remus's head fell back and he cursed again in frustration. I placed my hands on his chest and lowered myself down little by little. "How badly do you want me?" I purred.

"Merlin, woman... you're killing me," his voice strangled out as his hands tried to force my hips down unsuccessfully. I wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily.

"Is this what you want?" and no sooner had the words left my mouth, I slammed down hard on him making him cry out in ecstasy.

"Fuck yes..." he growled as he was buried to the hilt inside me. I didn't waste any time, my need was just as hungry as his. I fucked him hard and fast and listened in a trance as he called out to me. His hand returned to where we were joined as the other tore the silk from his face.

I loved watching the way his face changed from fascination to arousal and then wild lust. His eyes were dark amber brown and filled with concentration watching me above him. His hips were thrusting up harder and faster as that wonderful pressure came barreling forward and there was no controlling it. The first wave hit hard and I fell onto him searching for anything to hold. I cried out as another wave crashed into me. Looking into his dark eyes was intense as he made my body quake and felt him follow me. His face contorted as he cried out my name and spent himself inside me.

I draped my body over him while we frantically tried to catch our breaths. I thought I could die right now. His hair was damp as I ran my fingers through it feeling his harsh breathing. We were both exhausted to the point of passing out. I felt my heart begin to settle down and I pulled away from him.

"I'm going to take a bath because I have to replace Mundungus on duty tonight. "

A little later, both bathed and dressed, we went downstairs to the kitchen. I wanted to make myself a cup of coffee, as a sleepless night awaited me. Remus would stop by Sirius. I enjoyed the momentary silence between us, grabbing the glass of fragrant drink and snuggling in his arms. However, I had a sad feeling in my chest, as if I heard my grandmother's voice in my head that a lot of happiness didn't bode happiness. And I tried to drive it out of my thoughts. Remus sighed next to me as if feeling the same. I had just opened my mouth to ask him when a silver puff of smoke rose in the middle of the room and shaped the silhouette of a dove. Snape's voice echoed in the kitchen and seemed to penetrate every corner of the walls.

"Potter went to the Ministry of Magic. The Dark Lord lured him there. "