"No!" he said suddenly and murmured along my jaw. "I will be late. We should not leave the department unattended for long. "

I sighed, realizing he was right. It took us a few minutes to regain our steady breathing.

"I will not forget where we stopped. "Hе brushed his thumb along my bottom lip. "Try not to miss me too much." Remus let his other hand trail along the hem of my skirt touching my bare thigh. "And I'll try not to think about how much I want to bury my face between your legs. But I suppose I just have to keep this instead."

Remus had my lacy panties in his hand and gave me a wicked grin as he tucked it in his breast pocket. My lips were still tingling as he shut the door and left me alone.

***

I cursed Remus all day. At least my skirt wasn't so short to worry about someone noticing that I wasn't wearing underwear, but the lack of it made me feel vulnerable. Not to mention that Remus only teased me in the morning and left me longing for his kisses. If I wasn't overwhelmed with work, I would look for him wherever he was hiding on the ninth floor and return it to him in a hurry. My boss detained me after hours to help him with some work. When I got home to Grimmauld Place, I didn't even have time to go to my room because I ran into Mundungus, a dozen cauldrons, and the screaming Molly.

"WE ARE NOT RUNNING A HIDEOUT FOR STOLEN GOODS! COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE, AS IF WE HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT YOU DRAGGING STOLEN CAULDRONS INTO THE HOUSE —"

They were standing on the stairs leading to the rooms, so my only option without having to intervene in their quarrel was to sneak into the kitchen. There were Arthur, Tonks, Hestia Jones, Kingsley, and Remus. Apparently Moody had replaced him on duty. For a moment, my eyes darted to his pocket, wondering if my panties were still there.

"I don't think Mandungus will have dinner here again," I told the others as I closed the door and Molly's shouts died away.

The others nodded in agreement and smiled slightly. I sat down next to Remus, ignoring his outstretched hand to me. I was still angry with him for leaving me like this in the morning.

The others joined in later, Mandungus didn't show up with Molly, she had apparently kicked him out, or he had shown himself the decency not to play with her patience. As we talked, I suddenly felt Remus's hand on my knee – his fingers traveling up my thigh. My whole body tightened in response. No, not here, not now. I flushed and shifted, trying to pull away from him. His hands clamped down on my thigh, stilling me. I turned to him in an attempt to stop him, but he pretended not to notice and spoke intently to Kingsley, who was sitting across from him.

Well, this game can be played by both. Let's see how far it can go.

I moved closer to the table so that no one could see what was happening below. I spread my legs wide, felt his hand freeze for a moment as he stroked my thigh. Apparently, he didn't expect me to give in to his attempts. I sneaked my hand over to Remus's lap and run it over his crotch. His cock was already half-hard in his pants. The only visible response that I could see was he tilted his head towards me. His hand gripped my thigh. The game was turning.

"Hestia, didn't your mother run an inn south of here?" Remus said.

He tensed under my hand, as I undid the button and unzipped his pants. "Ash is thinking of starting the same business, right?" He asked while my hand make its way to his boxers, He was trying to draw me back into the conversation, hoping it will cause me to stop what I was doing to him. He was wrong.

I slipped my hand into his boxers just as Hestia said to me. "This type of business requires a lot of work, but if you really want it, I can meet you with my mother to share some tips. "

"Thank you. It will really help me. "I smiled sweetly as Remus's fingernails dug into my thigh. Arousal coursed through me, remembering Remus's earlier promise. I wrapped my hand firmly around his cock, while Molly started to serve the dinner. He let out a small groan, which was quickly masked with a cough. The level of talking decreased while everyone enjoyed their salads. Thankfully, this was something I can eat with one hand. I watched Remus secretly and it was hard to stop my smile as I watched him how he tried to control his face and his moans inside while I jacked him off under the table.

I could tell that Remus was getting close, he was throbbing my hand. Everything was going well until Sirius opened his mouth: "Moony, you've been quiet tonight? Is there anything that worries you?

For a second, I was not sure Remus was going to answer, his fingers were gripping my leg so hard I was sure there was going to be a bruise. "Sorry Sirius," he answered, shaking his head in an attempt to clear his mind, "I was just thinking about the tasks. " I took this as an opportunity to drag my finger over the head of his precum covered cock. Things continued like this for the duration of the meal, him constantly being brought to the edge but never being allowed to topple over the edge.

When dinner was over, I finally pulled my hand away from him, leaving him unsatisfied. Let him feel what it was like for me in the morning. I smiled and wished everyone a good night. Most had gotten up and were getting ready to leave. In the corridor, Remus caught up to me and whispered in my ear.

"I cannot believe you did that. Did it turn you on knowing that at any minute someone could have caught us?"

Looking up into Remus's eyes I saw nothing but arousal there, "I can say the same for you this morning. " and I slid my hand into the front pocket of his jacket. I felt my panties there and I smiled.

He pulled my body close to his, grinding his stiff cock against me, "Do you feel that? That's because of you and your actions. I'm going to return the favor. First, I'm going to put you on my knees and slap your nice ass so you know you don't tease me like that anymore. I'm going to tie you down and tease you back as you've never been teased before. How long should I tease you I wonder, half an hour? Maybe a full hour? Maybe longer, I won't stop until you're a sobbing wet, moaning mess under my hands."

My legs went weak and it was a good thing Remus was there to support me. Lust coursed through my body and suddenly all the fatigue of the day and lack of sleep evaporated, "Mmm Rem."

"You should say "Mmmm, sir" He checked his watch, " I'll be in your room in 10 minutes."