"What?" I looked at them in surprise. "You know I've been in the hospital?"

"Of course, the whole Order took turns standing in front of the hospital. Damn Mandungus was on shift today, he must have disappeared somewhere again. " And as he cursed, Moody began looking for something in his pockets."Here," Moody muttered, thrusting a piece of parchment toward my hand and holding his lit wand close to it, so as to illuminate the writing. "Read quickly and memorize."

I looked down at the piece of paper. The narrow handwriting was vaguely familiar. It said:

The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London

"What's the Order of the — ?" I began.

"Not here, girl!" snarled Moody. "Wait till we're inside!" He pulled the piece of parchment out of my hand and set fire to it with his wand tip. As the message curled into flames and floated to the ground, I looked around at the houses again. We were standing outside number eleven; I looked to the left and saw number ten; to the right, however, was number thirteen.

"But where's — ?"

"Think about what you've just memorized," said the other wizard quietly.

I thought, and no sooner had I reached the part about number twelve, Grimmauld Place, than the familiar battered door emerged out of nowhere between numbers eleven and thirteen, followed swiftly by the dirty walls and the grimy windows.

"Come on, hurry," growled Moody, prodding me in the back. Then he pulled out his wand and tapped the door once. I heard many loud, metallic clicks and what sounded like the clatter of a chain. I didn't remember the door to be unlocked like that. The door creaked open.

On the doorstep stood a short, slightly plump, and kindly-looking woman.

"Alastor, Kingsley, we weren't expecting you so early." then the woman noticed me. "Who is this girl with you?"

"This is Ashling, Sirius' niece," Moody replied instead of me.

"Oh," was all the sorceress said and made our way in.

We entered the corridor I knew. I was used to keeping quiet because of Sirius' mother's portrait, but apparently, the others knew, too, because they walked quietly and whispered. Everything was happening so fast that I didn't even have time to think about what was really going on.

The woman ushered us into the dining room, which had changed a lot since the last time I was here. At least it was a lot busier. About 10 wizards were seated at the table. The moment we entered, everyone turned to us.

"ASH! " I heard a familiar voice and the next moment I was suffocated by the strong embrace of my uncle "I thought you were still in the hospital. Are you okay? "

"Yes, yes. I was discharged this morning. Obviously, you all know that I was in the hospital and what happened to me. " I started to breathe intermittently "BUT WILL SOMEONE BE SO GOOD TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS HERE? "

I thought I overplayed a little but I didn't understand anything.

"Come sit down and we'll explain," Sirius began, offering me a chair to sit on. He sat down on one side of me, a young sorceress with pink hair sitting on the other. She smiled at me.

"Sirius," Moody cleared his throat, "you know the rules!"

"Yes, yes. Before we begin, Ash, we'll need to verify your identity, to make sure you are not an imposter. What Ashling Black gave me for Christmas last year? "

I looked confused. What was all this for? However, I replied: "I painted the room upstairs and painted a new family tree of the Black family. "

"That is," Sirius nodded at Moody and the others. "So where do I start ... "he thought for a moment. "Voldemort returned. "