Dragons and Ex-boyfriends

Start from the beginning

"You were amazing tonight. Thank you. " his warm amber eyes looked at me softly. "I haven't had an easier transformation in years. "

"But you wеre still in pain."

"The pain of the transformation itself cannot be stopped. Even with the Wolfsbane potion."

I sighed and got up. I went to the window and looked thoughtfully outside. Remus followed me and hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my head.

"I was afraid that if you saw me in this state, you would run away and not look at me again."

"That can not happen. This one night of the month can't change my opinion of you. "I turned and kissed him. A few seconds later I pulled away breathless and blushed a deep shade of red. "Sirius is downstairs. I almost forgot he could come in here at any moment. "

"Don't worry. I can hear him snoring from here. Come on, let's go downstairs and wake the old man. "

***

The day passed relatively calmly. Remus was regaining his strength, and it was clear that he was becoming more talkative and smiling more. Sirius, however, looked worried.

"What's going on, Uncle? What's wrong?"

"Tomorrow is Harry's first task in the Triwizard Tournament. And as I told you, the test will be dragons. I hope he found a way to deal with them. I want to go watch him make sure he's okay."

"I can actually go. "I remembered." Victor gave me an invitation. I don't think Dumbledore will let anything happen to Harry or anyone of the participants. But If you feel calmer, I'll go. Now that I think about it, it's going to be great. This is the event of the year after all. "I became excited. " I think Drumstrang is going to tear up your English asses. I still can't forgive you for taking our Quidditch cup. "

"No chance." Remus and Sirius said, both starting to sing the Hogwarts anthem.

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now, they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgotten,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.

Seeing them singing such a song, made me laugh so much that it took me about 10 minutes to regain my composure. This seemed to have lifted everyone's spirits. The joy in the little things.

--------------------------------

"I want to see you as soon as possible after the first task," Remus told me shortly before we left his home. He managed to pull me into his room and steal a few moments with me (and a few more passionate kisses) without Sirius noticing.

"I'll think of something. "

Frost had covered the city as Sirius and I came back to Grimmauld Place. It was getting colder and my uncle insisted me to dress warmly.

I was standing in my room at 12 Grimmauld Place, looking in the mirror. However, my thoughts were far from my reflection on it. I was worried about Harry. In reality, we hadn't seen each other live, except for a few long conversations between me, him, and Sirius in the fire. But we wrote to each other a lot during the summer and that helped us to build a very good friendship for a short time. I was a little nervous as many of my friends and acquaintances from Drumstang would attend. I hadn't seen some of them since we finished school. A specific person too. I secretly hoped he didn't come.