Chapter 8: Raging Customer

Tadashi's smile was as genuine as the gap between my teeth. I had made my big brother happy.

"You finally used that big brain of yours" he hugged me.

"And to think..." He started "If I didn't 'die', you would still be botfighting"

We all laughed.

Honey walked over to Tadashi "I'm gonna tell you that your suit is awesome..but first..." She took her phone out of her bag "Lemme take a selfie!"

She threw her arm around him, holding her phone in front of her face, snapping a selfie. She retracted her arm and looked at the picture.

"Tadashiii!" She whined. He was making bunny ears and poking his tongue out in the photo.

"There's always that one friend" he shrugged, smiling.

"Oh 'Dashi" she rolled her eyes.

"Your neural-transmitter levels are elevated, Hiro" Baymax tilted his white head.

"Yeah, they are" I hugged the squishy robot.

Tadashi's phone began ringing. "It's aunt Cass" he whispered as he answered it.

We waited patiently. "Yeah, okayyyy" he whined. "Bye, love you"

"What did she want?" I asked.

"She says she has a surprise for us at the Cafe. Let's go" he monkey-gripped my arm and trudged back to the cafe.

Aunt Cass was waiting at the door with a box of cookies. Gummy bear cookies. I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Gummy bears! Gummy bears!" I squealed like a little girl. I swiped a cookie from the box as everyone gently picked one. I took a huge bite. It was still warm! I was in heaven...until some guy barged through the door with a paper in his hand.

"This cafe is a disgrace!" He shouted. He was of a very slim build and had shoulder length blonde hair, covering half his face. He had cold, blue eyes and he raged around the cafe, waving the paper back and forth.

"Sir, a-are you alright?" Aunt Cass stuttered at the raging customer.

"No! This cafe is filthy! I found some dust on my fork!"

Oh, come on! Dust on your fork? Why's that a big deal?

"I'm giving you three weeks notice until I get the health inspector here to close you down!" He threw the sheet of paper to the floor and stormed out.

"What was that all about?" I looked at Tadashi.