𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

I take his towel off, trying not to look at... it I look off to the side as I lift his leg and slide his boxers on.

"Louis, I think you should look at me when you do that so you don't tou-" I gasp and pull my hand back and look up at harry, his eyes are now completely black and he's smirking. His innocent attitude completely gone. I quickly dress him and bandage up his cut and rush out of the bathroom. My breathing is so uneven after that whole situation. My breathing hitches even more when harry walks past me and shoulder bumps me and then winks while he walks towards his bunk.

I quickly start walking to my bunk until harry stops me.

"Louis, thought we were going to cuddle?" I look over and he left a little bit of space for me, I sigh and even though the bathroom thing happened i did promise harry.

I lay down on his bed, and I press his back to my chest while i run my fingers through his hair.

"Lou, why didn't you want to look at me?" Harry suddenly asks, just when things were going back to somewhat normal.

"Uhm.. I-I don't know harry." I stuttered, shit.

Harry then flips so they are chest to chest and their faces are very close. I can literally feel harry breathing on my face and his facial features are so sharp and perfect up close.

"mhm, sure louis, no other reason babe?" He asks while smirking.

My breath once again hitches, and I can tell harry notices because he's smirking even wider.

"Ca-can I kiss you?" I couldn't help myself, we are so close, even closer since this conversation started.

Immediately harry pulls away. I just messed up our friendship. I am a fucking idiot, truly stupid.

"I-I'm so sorry harry" I don't even know what to say while harry just sits there staring at the ground. I start to stand up but he quickly pulls me back down on his bed. I don't know what to say or do besides to just sit there.

"I-I haven't had my first kiss yet." He says shyly, I laugh, harry is so attractive and he hasn't kissed anyone.

"Heyyy, don't laugh" he pouts.

I roll my eyes

"Come here." I say and he obeys, straddling me. I place my hand on his cheek, he blushes and tries to tilt his head down but I quickly put an end to that by putting my finger under his chin and lifting his head back up.

"Do you want your first kiss?" I ask him and he nods his head.

I pull his face closer to mine and this time his breathing becomes unbalanced. I close my eyes and lean forward. finally our lips connecting. sparks fly between us, it feels right. I pull back after a few seconds.

I look into his eyes and it's filled with love and happiness.

"How about we get some rest and discuss this tomorrow?" He smiles and lays down while I warp my arm around his waist pulling him closer.

We both fell asleep peacefully.

(part 2 added 1/16/21)

louis' pov

When I woke up all I could see was fucking sunlight, i groaned and as I rolled over to kiss Harry good morning I saw he wasn't there. I sat up on the bed, and I could sense that my hair was a mess. I look around the bunks and everyone I assume was already up.

I stand up and make my way to the couches to find all the guys sitting there doing their own thing, Niall was pestering an annoyed Zayn while Liam and Harry were talking. I smiled seeing a bubbly harry laughing at something Liam said.