𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

"You really think that he's straight?" Zayn asks

"Louis, hes fruiter than a fruit basket." Niall adds

I look towards Liam, to which he just nods his head to show he agrees. I slightly smile at the fact harry might like guys, at least giving me a shot.

"Thanks boys, I'm going to grab some tea and head to bed." I stand up and all the boys waved me goodbye. I go to the kitchen and make myself some black tea. I start to head towards the bunks with the mug in my hand when I hear a faint whisper from harry.

"I-is that tea lou lou?" I stop in my tracks to feel a gentle hand on my thigh. I gulp a little trying to ignore the fact that harry is touching my thigh.

"yes it is, do you want a sip?" He just nods his head, I kneel down besides his bed and move the mug in front of his face. He takes it and starts drinking it... until his fingers slip causing hot tea to pour all over him. He yelps.

"LOUIS IT BURNS," he starts crying. i hate when harry is in pain, it's almost as if I feel his pain.

"Shh, it's okay haz, lets go to the bathroom and run a warm bath, how does that sound?" I ask as gently as I can even though I'm panicking, what if he got hurt? what if he doesn't like you anymore? what if you hurt him? I stand up and start walking towards the bathroom, until i feel a hand pull my wrist lightly. I look down to see harry sitting up on his bed and making grabby hands. I chuckle and lift him up.

While we make our way to the bathroom I look over to see some tears coming out of his red rimmed eyes, falling down his flushed cheeks. I frown and take my thumb from the hand that's not holding harry up and place it on his skin to wipe away his tears, he smiles and leans into my touch. I could really kiss him right no- stop louis he's your best friend and you are just helping him out like friends do.

I sigh a bit as we enter the bathroom, i place harry on the sink counter while I go over to the bathtub and run some warm water, to help clean him but not burn his skin.

"Alright hazza take your clothes off, I'll wait outside the bathroom for you, just rinse yourself off okay love?" I ask and he just nods. I open the bathroom door and walk out, I look at my watch, its only 12 am, they had tomorrow off to rest so staying up wasn't a huge deal. I slide down the bathroom door and wait for my favorite boy to open it.

My brain is just wandering into space when I hear a loud thud, i quickly stand up and hear harry crying loudly. I quickly open the door and run over to harry who is holding his hand to his forehead.

"What happened baby?" I ask while pulling his body into my arms, he isn't dressed but has a towel loosely wrapped around his waist.

"louuu, i-i sli- slippped and hit m-my head," he cries even louder. I coo and softly rub my hand over his exposed and wet back.

"Let me see love," I grab his wrist and pull his arm down, he looks up to meet my eyes, the green is really noticeable since his eyes are red. He has a small cut on his temple that is slightly bleeding.

"Aw, haz, you got a small little cut, you'll be okay, how about I clean it up and we get you dressed and then I'll cuddle you." I say softly while he whimpers. My heart breaks a little more after hearing his struggled sobs. I take his hand and stand him up, I grabbed the clean clothes that are resting on the shelf that's near the sink.

I hand him his boxers and sweatpants but he just shakes his head.

"Harry, you have to put those on." He still shakes his head.

"Nooo, can you do it?" he asks shyly. we are best friends, this is normal.

"Fine, but don't make this a regular thing." I say even though i wouldn't mind. He giggles a little and I roll my eyes playfully. I grab the clothes from his hand and slowly take his towel off, I look up to see if he's sure and he just smiles and nods.