2

george got out of bed. the sun barely got through the small single window in his flat, making the place dim and gloomy. he checked the time. 7:56am. "wait.." george squinted and looked at his clock more closely. he got a suddeny shock. "shit, im gonna be late!" his heart was beating fast, his eyes widening with fear. he ran out of his room into his kitchen and threw an old piece of bread into the toaster (food is his main priority).

shit shit shit shit shit, what are they gonna say? this is not good, im going to have to set off half dressd and half full if that what it takes to get there-

"OW-" george screamed suddenly. "this is not the time, go away.." his cat lay lazily on the floor. in front of him. george rolled his eyes and checked the clock once again. 7:59am? i'm going to be late, no doubts. he panicked and threw a shirt over his head, ran to the kitchen and claimed the toast.

he ran out of his flat and down the stairs. but what he didnt notice is that he didnt shut the door or even locked it behind him. or did he notice?

he got to the front door of the premises and noticed what he dreaded the most. he stood still, almost frozen in time. theres no time for going back now, george. this is great, you've really outdone yourself and the days not even started!

george started running as he got outside and looked nowhere but down. he couldnt believe himself. suddenly, he bumped into something, it was shorter than him and his chin rested ontop of it. whatever it was he had to ignore it and run, so thats what he did. until..

"george!" a farmiliar voice shouted. something
grabbed his arm. george stopped in fear and he didnt dare to look up, not even behind or to the side of him. "whats the rush, geo?" he looked behind him. relief came washing over him. "ringo?" george ran into ringos arms. the drummer stood nervously and awkwardly. "oh, sorry, heh." george pulled apart from him.

"were you a bit late? me and the boys were wondering where you'd been. we didnt want you to miss out on todays jobs." george fell silent for a moment at this, "uhh yeah.. kinda woke up late" ringo chuckled. "its fine, now come on!"

that laugh.. how is it that cute and angelic and-

"what are you doing silly? are you going to get to work some time today or not?" ringo laughed again. george stood still in shock for a second knowing that he spaced out to think about ringos laugh. "ohh uh.. yeah.. umm"
he stuttered, not knowing what to say at that point. "guess i will have to get you there myself." george had no time to react to this; "w-what?!" ringo had already grabbed his hand which held perfectly in georges. it was warm and comfortable enough for george in which he loved ever so mu-- "stop getting distracted, we gotta get there or john and paul might just murder us!" they both laughed at this. george was just satisfied by the feeling of ringos hand in his. it was all he wanted in this life. it was all he needed.