"Krystal."I turned around to face Felix. I gave him a smile."What are you thinking about?"He asked. "Just things."He nodded,he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the others. I guess it's not that awkward between us anymore. It's like we're actually friends? We arrived back on the main land and headed to the cars. I was in a car with the manager,Yuri,Hyunjin and Changbin. Me and Yuri started to speak in Spanish about a few things that's coming up so we didn't want the others to know. We arrived back at this hotel we'll be staying at.

Our stuff was already there and we'll be staying there for three days so they told us to unpack. Me and Yuri unpacked half of our things but the boys-I've been told-unpacked all of it. We headed to Felix's room and sat on the bed. Everyone was there. I sat crossed legged on a bed-which I think was Chan's. Yuri laided upwards next to me and Hyunjin and Han sat on the edge of the bed. Felix, Chan Bin and LeeKnow all sat on Felix's bed while Seungmin and I.N stood. There manager came in and started speaking:

"오른쪽, 당신은 당신이 열까지 원하는 대로 할 수 있습니다. 즉, 6시간이 있습니다. 우리는 모두 함께 저녁 식사를하지 않습니다 그래서 우리는 당신에게 회사 카드를 줄 것이다. 내일 너희들과 여자는 게임 쇼에 갈 것입니다. 그래서 너희들은 수면이 필요합니다. 아, 유리와 크리스탈을 돌봐주세요, 거기에 매우 깨지기 쉬운.

(Right, you can do whatever you want until ten. That means you've got six hours. We won't all be having dinner together so we will give you guys the company card. Tomorrow you guys and girls will be going to a game show. So you guys need sleep. Oh and please do take care of Yuri and Krystal, they are very fragile.)"The manager then left leaving me and Yuri in shock while the others laughed.

"뭘 하고 싶으세요?(what do you wanna do?)" Han asked no one in particular. No one answered. "I might head out to the shops,"I said. Yuri nodded along so we put our shoes on. The boys also put their shoes on and me and Yuri was confused. "너희들은 어디로 가고 있니?(Where are you guys going?)" Yuri asked. They all pointed to us. I then had a sudden idea and spoke in spanish to Yuri,"clothes shopping." She smiled and started laughing. I'm guessing that's a yes. We started walking around to find a clothes store. We finally found it and dragged the boys in. Me and Yuri split up so the boys had to as well. Felix, Seungmin and Han followed me while the others followed Yuri. I started looking around and so did the boy. I told them they could go and they did. I was walking around the store and went upstairs. I started looking at guy shirts to bring back home and bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Hyunjin. I looked around and couldn't find the others. "다른 사람들은 어디에 있습니까?(Where are the others?)"I asked. "나는 당신에게 물어봐야한다(I should ask you that)"He said.

"그럼 나는 주위를 둘러보라고 말했다. 그리고 나는 당신과 동일 추측해요?(Well I told them to look around. And I'm guessing it's the same with you?)"I said. "예, 하지만 왜 남자 섹션에 있습니까?(Yup, but why are you in the men's section?)He asked. "우리 아빠(My dad.)"I said. He nodded and it was now awkward silence. I found a shirt that was funny so I took it off the rack. "Hyunjin~"I said. He turned around and I held the shirt in front of him as if he were looking at it in a mirror. "무엇(What)"He said. He turned my hand around to see what it was and he started laughing,"착용해야 합니다.(You should wear it.)"I laughed. "아니요(No.)"He laughed. Somehow I ended up buying that shirt and other things as well. The things I buy. "우리는 지금 무엇을해야합니까?(What should we do now?)" Seungmin asked. I looked at the time and we had three hours until we had to be back,"다음 공원 밖으로 걸릴 잡아?(Grab some take out then park?)" I asked. They all looked at me confused,"무엇? 나는 잠시 동안 공원에 가지 않았다.(What? I haven't been to the park in a while ok.)"I said. They all finally agreed. We grabbed some food and headed to the park. I sat on the swing and ate my food quickly. I finished before anyone else and started swinging on the swing. "Yuri. What did you buy?"I asked. "Oh just some tops. You?"She asked. "I bought some weird stuff. I'll show you later."I said. She nodded. They boys finally finished and came over to us. "밀고 싶으신가요?(Want to get pushed?)"asked LeeKnow. "No,"I said. I looked at all the boys then realised something,"류현진은 어디 있니?(Where's Hyunjin?)"I asked. I felt my swing move and two hands on the chains. "Here."I turn around to find Hyunjin behind me. I gave him a tap on the shoulder,"태그(tag)"I got up from the swing and started running. After many rounds of tag only three of us didn't get tagged:Me, Chan and Felix.

"우리는 숨기기 n 추구를 재생할 수 있습니까?(Can we play hide n seek?)" Yuri asked. We all agreed and did rock, paper, scissors to see who'd be it. It was now out of Felix and Hyunjin who ever loses has to be it. Felix played rock while Hyunjin played paper. Felix moaned but then closed his eyes and started counting to sixty. I started running around the place but when Felix got to 15 seconds and I ran towards a bush. I found Hyunjin and Chan there and I decided to stay with them. They both looked towards Felix since he started moving. I looked over Hyunjins shoulder and he turned around. We were too close to each other. I moved back and turned around to face Felix. "Ah!"I screamed. Felix, Hyunjin and Chan started laughing. They're laughing but I'm dying. After we found everyone we went back to the hotel, we hung out in Felix's room for a bit and it was near to ten.

"좋아 얘들 아, 난 지금 나가야.(Alright guys, I'm going to head out now see ya.)"I said. They said goodbye and I walked out walking back to my room. I opened the door and leaned back against it. What happened? Why did I keep bumping into Hyunjin? I went to bed and closed my eyes, still trying to think.