Chapter Twenty two

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" I shouted shuddering as i was coming apart for the second time in his arms. Ashley was not far behind me giving a loud shout of completion.

His head fell back against the headboard as my legs were still wrapped around his waist. I was all sweaty and sticky but unable to move. I did not want to break this moment between us.

He moved the hair from my neck to place a kiss there and on my lips. "You are going to be the death of me." His deep voice rumbled.

I looped my arms around his neck caressing the back of his head. "I put it on your headstone that you died from multiple orgasms."

He smiled at me then looked over my head. I twisted my head to see what he was looking at, that had his attention away from my sexy body.

"I just was looking at time kitty kat. I am needed in at the office." He still remained in his position stroking my back.

"I thought you worked from home." I remembered Alyssa telling me that he hardly left the east wing.

"For a long time I stayed here but the person that I trusted with one of my business is not doing a good job." He explained.

This perked my interest. "What business. Your family owns one of Hollywood's oldest production companies."

"Yeah, my father runs that side of the business. I did not go into that field. I am a property mogul so they say and also own a chain of hotels." His voice seemed tired as he was talking slowly with every word.

A light bulb went off in my head. "There is a Wentworth hotel in Washington. I personally haven't been there it is a bit out my price bracket."

"We can stay there when we visit your family." He eyes seemed to be closing shut as his arms relaxed around me. There goes my back massage.

"How do you know I am from Washington?" We haven't talked about our private lives yet to my knowledge.

"I know everything about you..." He said as he drifted off to sleep.

I wanted to ask him further what he meant but he seemed like he needed the sleep. I twisted my head back to look at the clock.

Damn it was almost midday, I was late for work. I scooted off his lap to run to my room naked down the corridor to my room.

I did not bother going to the staff room but to Casey's room where me and Suzy always clean at this time in the afternoon. I entered the room to see Suzy changing the sheets as usual.

She gave me a look then continued to do what she was doing. I walked into the bathroom to see if anything needed cleaning but it looked like she done it all.

"Is there anything that you wanted me to do?" I asked Suzy

Suzy just shook her head at me.

"Do you want me to pack away the stuff for you?" I asked instead.

She looked at her cleaning basket then back at me. Then shook her damn head.

"What is your problem?" I put my hands on my hips. I had a good night with Ashley last thing I was for her to put me in a bad mood.

"My problem is that you are bad news." She started to ruffle the pillows. "You are all over the celebrity news."

"Am I." I am taken back, why should I be on the news. "Lexi..." I murmured.

"Yes Lexi." Suzy mimicked. She looked down at my left hand. "So the rumours are true then."

I hide my hand behind my back. "What rumours?" I thought to act dumb.