Chapter 2

Sanju's pov

"Maa iddariki pella!" I exclaim.

"Both of us getting married!" I exclaim.

"Avunu ra. Mee iddaru okariki okaru chaala baga thelusu. Manchi jodi kuda." mom says.

"Yes. You two know each other so well. You are a great pair too." mom says.

I stare at her.

"Aunty, memu iddaramu ala choosukoledu..." Amyra says.

"Aunty, we never saw each other like that..." Amyra says.

"Adi kadu Ammu, nuvvu-" Lakshmi aunty says.

"Its not like that Ammu, you-" Lakshmi aunty says.

"Amma." Ammu says. "Nenu Sanju ekkadikaina vellalani anukunnam."

"Mom." Ammu says. "Sanju and I wanted to go to somewhere.."

"Ammu-" I start, but she holds up a hand to shut me up and continues talking.

"Memu inka life lo em cheyyalo decide cheyyaledu. Maa life partners kuda dorakaledu-"

"We didn't decide what we want to do in life yet. We also didn't find out life partners-"

"Pichekkinda-" aunty starts.

"Have you gone crazy-" aunty starts.

"Lakshmi." Shekhar Uncle puts his hand up.

Aunty stops talking and looks at uncle.

"Sare." Shekhar uncle says.

"ok." Shekhar uncle says.

"Shekhar, adi kadu ra-" dad starts to object.

"Shekhar, its not that man-" dad starts to object.

"Vellani ra. Pillalu kuda enjoy chestharu." Shekhar uncle interrupts.

"Let them go man. The kids will enjoy too." Shekhar uncle interrupts.

Shekhar uncle looks at us.

"Ekkadikaina vellandi. Kaani, velle mundu thathani, nanny ni choosi vellandi." he says to both of us.

"Go anywhere. But, before going, visit grandpa and nanny." he says to both of us.

"Sare uncle." I reply.

"Ok uncle." I reply.

Thatha(grandpa) and nanny live right next door. They are best friends, and Ammu and I tell them everything. Well, we mostly tell thatha everything. Nanny is kind of like out mothers. Its hard to talk to her.

Amyra's POV

Sanju and I go to visit thatha and nanny. Nanny is not home, since she always goes to the temple at this time. Either way, Sanju and I would only tell thatha where we are. We don't want our parents to come and annoy us. We want to be alone.

"Memu ekkadikaina veldam anukuntunnamu." I say to thatha.

"We are thinking of going somewhere." I say to thatha.

"Ekkadiki veltharu?" he asks.

"Where will you go?" he asks.

I look around to make sure that no one is around.

"Goa." I whisper.

****

I walk into my room to pack my stuff. After talking to thatha, nanny had come home. We told her that we were going to leave, but we didn't tell her where we are going.

I finish packing my stuff. Kaushik and Lalitha are coming with us. We are all going to get new sim cards in Goa, so that no one finds us. The only person who knows is thatha.

We get into the car after we say goodbye to our parents.

"Ready?" Kaushik asks.

We all nod.

Kaushik starts the car and starts the long, 14 hour drive to Goa.

"Goa is on!" we all shout.

Hey guys! I know, short chapter. I will try for chapter 3 to be out tomorrow. I will also update the cast list after I introduce more characters. Hope the story is good so far! Please comment, vote, and share this story with others! Love you all!