Part six

Hi guys. So I know that I haven't updated in 6 days. I had a snow storm and half of my house is in a black out. I hope you understand and I'll update as soon as I can.
<-------Picture of Antonio (Kayla's bf) 😍😍😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day...

I'm so happy an excited that my best friend/boyfriend is coming to the school. 'Maybe I should make the girls at school jealous' I thought to myself as I'm getting ready for school. "Hey Matty, wanna help me make the girls at school jealous of Tony." "Hell yes. Okay since it's your idea, what do you have in mind." He asks me with a smirk on his face. "Well you should take Tony with your team because all the girls seem to drool over all of you. Then as I see you Tony will come and pick me up,spin me and kiss me and I'll probably get dirty looks but it's better than having all the girls look at me like I don't deserve having you as a big brother." "I like where your head is at."
----------------------------------------
"Hey babe." Tony comes in my house an kisses me while I'm in the couch doing homework on my lap top. "Hey babe."I say as we split and he hands me a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and a cherry on top of it from Dairy Queen. "Awww thanks babe." He smiles at me and drinks some of it before he hands it to me. I shrug my shoulders and drink some of it too. "So me and Matty have been talking and we think we should introduce you to the school differently." I say as Matty comes in the living room. "Okay so we were thinking that you come with me and the guys in the morning. Then all the girls will of course drool over all the boys as they usually do. When Kayla here comes in with Kaitlyn, Christina and Emma, you will notice her. Then she will make her way to us and then you will say hi to her, pick her up, spin her and then be all lovey dovey." Antonio starts laughing at the plan. "Who's the one that made this idea?" "Well......." He turns to me, "You did, didn't you?" I feel my cheeks burn up as I say that I did. "Well I'm in. I don't want girls to throw themselves at me when I'm already taken." He winks at me and I laugh. "Plus I don't want guys to be flirting with you because if they do, I'm probably going to be in detention." I kiss his cheek, "don't worry about it, Matty has been keeping the boys away from me." "Thanks Matt." "No problem dude. I was waiting for you to grow some balls and ask my baby sister out." We all laugh and we end up watching movies, eating take out, eating ice cream after that and ended up falling asleep on the couches.
---------------------------------------------
In the morning

"I can't believe that you have a boyfriend who is so cute!" Kaitlyn says to me as we start to head to school. Christina and Emma nodded in agreement. "Well I'm pretty lucky to have him even be in my life." They all awed and I started to blush. "Aw she's even blushing too!" Christina says and I blush even more than I already am. 'I probably look like a strawberry'. "You look like a cute strawberry though." After she says that, I knew that I said that out loud. I'm so glad when I get to the school parking lot and park the car in the area that say 'Soccer players of Ridgeway High'. 'Okay here it goes.' As I suspected, all the girls were trying to throw themselves at my boyfriend and I was pissed. Then I started to walk toward my brothers team until I felt to strong arms wrap around me and pick me up. Then I felt like I was spinning and then placed back down. "Hey babe." My handsome boyfriend says to me, "Hello to you too." He then kisses me in front of all the boys and girls. We hear whistles from the boys and I feel glares at me but I don't give two shits. We pull apart and then he picks me up bridal style and kisses me again but gently this time. We finally get separated from someone who I've never met before. "Who do you think you are man. Trying to steal her away from me?!" I look at him with a confused look and mouth 'I've never seen him before'.I look at Matty with a scared face because I was truly scared. The stranger grabs my hand, pulls me to him and tries to kiss me. "Get the hell away from my girlfriend!" I on the other hand decide that I should grab his hand and flip him over onto his back. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!" I then run away from him and I see that he's right on my tail. Then the boy tries to touch me and I'm happy when I see Andrew punch the guy and knock him out. I run to him and hug him. "Thank you so much Andy" I then cry on his shoulder. "I will never let anyone hurt you. You like my little sister." "Kay Kay!? Where are you?!" Andrew and I walk to him and Matty runs to me and I hug him. "I got so scared when I couldn't find you after that guy ran after you. I'm just glad that your okay." "Kayla?! Kayla?! Kayla where are you?!" I hear Antonio yelling my name and I see him pass me. So I run to Antonio and he turns around just in time for him to catch me. "I got so worried about you. I tried to find you but you flipped the guy and ran away. I'm just glad that your okay." I then cry on his shoulder and he hushed me until I'm done crying. "I'm okay Antonio. I'm okay." 'I am a lucky girl to have met this boy.'