part twelve

After our little moment of the cookie monster(aka Matty), he was still mad. "Tony.... why didn't you tell me that my baby sister was playing instead of you?" Antonio looked at me and smiled, "because she knows you. She knows all your strengths and weaknesses. So that's a plus one." When he is done speaking, I end up blushing like crazy because the boy I like is so sweet! He is staring at me and I'm staring at him. We hear someone clearing their throat and I remember that Matty is still on the phone. "Hey guys?Umm... this is totally and completely awkward...Kayla?Could you give us a minute or two?" I look at Antonio and i smile and nod. "Okay." "Antonio,I'll be in my room." I get up and take the xbox remote with me and run up the stairs.

------------------------------

Antonio's POV

I hear things in the background, but I don't pay attention to it because I'm mesmerized by the brown eyes that I am stuck in.. That's right guys.. I like my best friend for like a long time... I have never had the guts to tell her though because I don't know if she likes me back, and I don't want to take that risk..On the other hand, I also do because I'll never know if she likes me or not, and if she does then I need to take that chance.. I finally pay attention when she says something to the phone and starts to get up.. She smiles at me and tells me that she will be in her room, but she thinks that I didn't see her take the xbox remote with her..... "Okay Tony.. I want to know the truth and I want you to be honest with me..." Ummm..what on Earth did I do now?..... "Ummm.. okay?" "Tony, do you like my sister?" I feel my eyes pop out as I register what he just asked me.. (Well he did say to be honest..You know what.. I am going to finally admit it..) "Ummm... Tony? You there?'' I didn't even remember that I never answered the question... I take a deep breath and finally tell someone and that someone is the most special to her.. "No.. I don't like her.." I make a dramatic pause because I know that he hates when a show or a movie does that.. "WHY ON EARTH DON'T YOU LIKE MY SISTER?!!!! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, KIND HEARTED, TALENTED AND SHE IS SMART!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!-" I open my eyes so big that they look like two huge circles... "No mate. You didn't let me finish...." I take a deep breath and I say the the three words that I have always said about her, but never in front of her.. "I love her..."

OMG!!!! I am so sorry that I left you at this part... I know, I am so mean... I have been meaning to update but I got my phone and ipod taken away... so I am updating in school. We have computers and I said sure why not... plus my friends that read my book, keep yelling at me to update...

So this chapter is dedicated to the one that kept yelling at me the most.......

@Thaithai2001

Love you baby sis:* ;*<