part 10- smtown meeting

Y/n p.o.v

The next morning we have a meeting with other idol under company for smtown concert, so we should get dress and got down quickly. "Unnie, palli wa" (sis hurry up) " okay I'm coming"

We got in the sm building and go straight to the meeting room. Every group under SM was there.. Exo, nct, red velvet, super junior, aespa, shinee and other new group including us. We're introduce ourselves
"dul, set white Roselle annyeonghaseyo we are White rose" everyone give us big applause and the meeting started.

We're discussed about the concert like whose gonna performed first, what are we gonna wearing on the concert and whose gonna do the intro for the concert and maybe some new sub unit that will be have aespa, white rose and red velvet.

Min hee p.o.v

We we're discussed about the smtown concert and we decide whose gonna make a intro and I think that our maknae suit in the subunit with Irene and winter for the intro performance. I told them that y/n will be with them and they agreed about it. Me and other members will performance after that.

Soo ah p.o.v

We agreed about what our leader said and I ask y/n " y/n are you agreed about this?" "Yeah" she said yes but her expression said no. I know her more than anyone do. Actually She's my junior in high school before she move out from the town. I became her friend when she was 13 y/o after a year she disappeared from school like a ghost, she never tell anyone where she go or text me and also our teacher doesn't know where she was. She left everything in her locker even the gift that I give her in her birthday.

END OF SOO AH P.O.V

they started to practice for the show and they make a remix version of their song. Y/n on the other hand doesn't like any of this, she doesn't want to have a practice with them until midnight cuz she have to take care of her team. Her mafia team.