part 7- i have to leave you

That night suga is already sleep but not y/n. She watching the moon until a drone came to her room with a letter and passport. She take it and she read the letter it was from her father
' child, better you leave him or I will make you regret everything. I will kill him in front of you and you should see him suffer because of you. I'm already put a bomb in the house and if you're not leave the house I will push the button and both of you will blow up. I'm also have another plan for you darling he will sacrifice for you right so better leave him or I will kill him when he was performed on stage and that was your fault.'

With that you open the passport and read the ticket it was label Paris and the time is 3am and you started to pack your things up and leave him. You wrote something in notepad sticker to let him know that you already gone.
'I'm sorry min suga. I love you'
With that you leave to the airport and take the plane to Paris.

The next morning he want to wake you up and he already plan everything but you're not in the room or house. it's already a week he ask his man to track you but he failed. He crying so hard and everyday was going by cry and sobbing. After that day he move on and started to hate you. He doesn't care about you anymore. The thing you left to him is hate, madness and broken heart.

Y/n on the other hand also feel the same, morning without his kissed, breakfast without him and watching Netflix without him. Y/n cry every night to sleep and she have to forget about him no matter what. That was the foolish decision that y/n have to do. The only thing she remembered is the day that both of them confess to each other. The beautiful memory that she have to forget about it.