"I mean my home Sovietro manor, Adrian said to bring you here so that you could be safe whilst he went to meet a demon and rescue his father inlaw—." The hybrid paused when he saw the expression on Jax's face. "I feel like I shouldn't have said a lot of that." He asserted with a chuckle. "Forget I said anything, Jax." But Jax couldn't forget anything, his mate had knocked him out and went straight toward danger without him, how could he be selfish, they faced danger together not him alone, he immediately moved from the bed and found himself in black sweatpants and a blue tee shirt.

"Who put these on me?" He growled looking at the hybrid who narrowed his eyes at him as well. "Johnny dressed you, why do you look like you're planning murder." Kyle pressed on but the kitsune ignored him completely because there was a rule to people touching him, even when he was knocked out, and because of that the amount of people who touched him were limited to six people, it would've been seven if his dad were alive, the kitsune sighed again, he didn't believe Adrian could have found him, he just hoped he was safe and judging from his connection with him, it was safe to say he was.

The patriarch burst through the door, he didn't seem alright, rather a little bit frazzled. "Hello Jax, have you by any chance see Adrian yet, or have you talked to him yet?" The man questioned with determination burning in his eyes, this was something new for Jax and it made him wonder what exactly had happened for him to be so unfocused and seemingly shaken. "No I just woke up." He replied and the man nodded walking out muttering lowly but Jax couldn't get anything he said. "Adrian found out—." Kyle spoke looking at anything but Jax.  "What are you talking about Kyle?" The kitsune urged and Kyle seemed to be having an inner debate.

"Adrian asked me if I wanted to be loyal to you guys and not anyone else, I made a decision and I hope it's the right one and I'm swearing my loyalty to you, just promise you won't betray me." The hybrid asserted and Jax could see the resolve in the man's eyes, he couldn't deny him what he wanted. "I promise, I couldn't and would never betray you, Kyle, if you trust me." Jax promised as he held Kyle's hand in his own, the brown almost black curls of Jax ruffled slightly in the draft that blew into the room. "Adrian refused to come here, he sent me to get you once you were awake, he said it was a mistake even coming here in the first place, the reason being that the patriarch isn't his uncle, he's our paternal grandfather." The revelation made sense in Jax's mind.

Sovietro was the most powerful mystic family in Greeneway Bay, obviously Adrian and his siblings inherited that power, Johnny human and wolf had the same characteristics as the patriarch and it seemed as Johnny grew they would be carbon copies of each other, of course, it would make sense that the patriarch would tell Adrian's father to get help for his addiction, he was his son, right then Jax's tails appeared behind him, he held out his hand for Kyle as his eighth tail glowed a dark purple and the two vanished only to appear in front of the house.

"Jax!" The boys yelled as they tackled him down to the porch, he laughed with them as they were giggling because of his tickles, Adrian appeared by the doorway with a smile and Jax moved from the three who were giggling on the ground to his mate, he towered over his mate but that didn't matter, he wound his arms around Adrian lifted him up to kiss him. "Okay kids this is not age appropriate, let's go train." Jax heard Kyle announce and the boys running past the two who were in their own world. "I love you, but if you ever go on a suicide mission again I will punish you." Jax growled so dominantly that Adrian submitted to the canines that bit down on his shoulder, he knew he deserved his mates' anger but he was glad that he was even talking to him.