Gabriel: Yeah sure! All I need is your house address.

  Me: Nashville estate. Tanika road. Num 165.

  Gabriel: on my way!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  "Hey, are you okay? Tara told us everything" Gabriel told me as we entered his car.

  "Yeah I'm fine. It's just that....that it's a surprise that that was the only thing Tara told you guys" I replied, looking out of the window.

  It's funny how it's barely a week that I started schooling at Hamdyn high and my life has literally turned miserable.

  "Was she supposed to tell us more?" Gabriel asked as he parked in a very big compound filled with exotic cars and music playing from inside a very huge mansion.

  "No" I shook my head.

I won't let the truth that Tara and I are twins come from me.

  Because, I don't consider those people to be my parents.

  "Okay. Let's go in" he replied.

"Oh my gosh! Zari!!" Zahra came to hug me as soon as I entered the huge mansion.

  She was wearing a pink crop top and matching leggings.

  Every girl there were overly dressed.

  I mean, it's not an important party. Not a birthday or anything so why should they dress in expensive clothing?

   I was wearing black tracksuit and a neon green Balenciaga sneakers.
Everyone were staring at me with a look that seemed like pity.

  While some, were giving me nasty looks, as if to say;

  What is doing this one?

I rolled my eyes and followed Gabriel to the couch where Tara, Zephan and their gang were sitting.

  "Hi" some of them greeted me.

Tara didnt even look my way while Fara just eyed me.

  "Hello" I replied with a smile as I sat next to Gabriel.

  Fara just hissed and walked away with her friends while Tara sat there, with Zephan.

  "So, how are you feeling?" Tara suddenly asked, making everyone look at us in surprise.

  "Terrible. What bout you?" I asked.

"Like wise" she shrugged.

"Is there something about you both we need to know?" Eliot asked.

  Tara and I shook our heads. "Nope"

"I'll go get something to drink" I said to Gabriel.

  As I walked, I mistakenly bumped into Fara.

  "Oh my God!! I'm so sorry" I apologized.

  The next thing I knew, I felt cold liquid dripping from my hair to my clothes.

  Did that girl just pour her drink on me?!

  "Fara, why did you do that?!" I snapped.

  "Why won't I do that? Are you blind? Am I so small that you can't see me? So you purposely bumped into me!" Fara replied angrily.

  "It was a mistake and I said I'm sorry!" I groaned out of annoyance.

  "Sorry ko, sorry ni! Ode!" Another one called, I think Elizabeth, said.

  "Hey, don't you dare insult me!" I said, getting angry.

  "Look at her!! She still has the gut to talk!! Shebi she supposed to be crying her eyes out because she doesn't know her parents? Instead, she's here causing trouble with people that have parents!" Salina snapped.

  "Abi ooo. Alainitiju." Fara added.

  I took a deep breath and turned to Tara, who was just staring at us.

   "Tara, please tell your useless, idiotic minions to leave me alone and stop insulting me because I have parents and we both know who they are!" I snapped.

  "Dazzline, come change in my room" Gabriel offered.

  "Thanks" I pushed Fara out of my way and followed Gabriel.

   "Tara! You heard her call us idiotic minions and you didn't...." Fara was talking to Tara but it's none of my business.

  Right now, I wanna sleep. But I don't feel like going home.

  As soon as I wore the shirt that Gabriel gave me ( which reached my knees ), he took me to the guest room so I slept there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
   Hey, guys!!! Sorry for the late update.
  Was reading this book called THOSE LITTLE THINGS all day and that was why I couldn't write anything.
  Really tried my best to make this chap interesting.

  Alainitiju means shameless.

What did you guys think about the time that Fara poured her drink on Dazzline? Did you think she over reacted?.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
  Really need to 😴.

Thanks for reading.
Love y'all.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Buhbyeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 1164.
3:00 am.