He Likes Mick...Right?(Terrorcest)(smut)

You guys really thought I was done?! HA! I HAVE MORE FLUFF AND SIN IN MY CURSED MIND FOR YOU DARLINGS! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki sits, mesmerized by the sight before him. Tommy was brushing out his hair, eyes closed in bliss, head angled back to show off the columns of his throat.

God, Tommy was so fucking pretty. Beautiful.

No, breathtaking.

Sixx sighs dreamily as he finally settles on the word to describe his gorgeous drummer

As the bassist wraps himself in sinful thoughts of the boy, Mick walks in carrying a busted guitar. The older man's face is contorted into a furious grimace, blue eyes alight with rage and tears.

Instantly, Nikki's protective softness for Motley's sweet, old man kicks in and he stands.

Tommy's chocolate brown eyes narrow, unbeknownst to the two. His grip on the hairbrush tightens the squeaking of rubber faint against his palm.

Why doesn't his terror twin pay attention to him like that? Why doesn't he get the hugs and kisses and all the other shit Nikki knows a hopeless romantic like him loves?

He watches through the mirror as Nikki rubs the crying guitarist's back, promising him he'd buy him a brand new guitar.

Why didn't Nikki treat him with that affection? Why did it have to be Mick? No offense to Mars of course, but did it really have to be someone so close to them.

Then again, being gay in 1986 didn't give Sixx many options...right? But, Nikki was never one to take shit about his sexuality. Hell, once Tommy saw him knock four of a guy's teeth out for throwing the F slur at him.

Nikki cups Mick's face, smiling softly, we'll get you a new guitar and some good booze 'kay?"

Mick sniffles, wiping his sparkling tears from his pale cheeks,"S-Sorry for crying like a little bitch...I know I'm too sensitive..."

Tommy turns around and hops up onto the bathroom counter, lighting a cigarette and slipping it up his nose. This gag always made Nikki laugh, and seeing Nikki smile was the best kind of attention he could get right now. Smile at him that is.

However, rather than laughing like he usually does, he throws and icy glare at his drummer,"Could you fuckin' do that immature bullshit with Vince? Can't you see Mick's fuckin' crying?!"

"B-B-But...y-you....you always laugh at this....,"Tommy slips out the cigarette, wiping it clean with a square of toilet tissue.

"Well, right now, you fucking moron! God are you so stupid you can't even see my friend is upset?!"

"B-But I'm your friend too! I want attention like that too!" Tommy nearly whines, lip puckering in a pre-whimper pout.

Mick shuffles awkwardly, running his fingers along the zippers of his leather jacket as the terror twins continue their quarrel.

Nikki growls like a dog,"Then don't be an immature, annoying shit all the time and maybe I'd like you a little more!"

Tommy drops his cigarette, which thankfully snuffs out upon impact with the cold tile of the bathroom floor.

Nikki Sixx, his hero, his best friend, and the love interest like none other he'd ever had...thought he was annoying...and stupid...Mick Mars on the other hand was smart, talented, had killer legs and sexy blue eyes....long black hair and unmatched musical talent....

No wonder Nikki liked him better.

The two men stand there glaring at one another for what seems like hours under Tommy's eyes soften, then swirl as pools gather in them. His pouty lip starts to tremble, corners tightening with the lump in his throat.