The Vaizel Fighting Festival

Start from the beginning

"Now then..." the dark blonde man sighed, rubbing the back of his head with his hand before a excited look appeared on his face. "My job has always gotten in the way every year! Sweet! My dream of fighting here is coming true at last!" The dark blonde haired man started walking off before turning and winking at the group. "Let's have a great time!" he said before walking away.

"Where have I seen him before?" king muttered out loud, loud enough for the other sins to hear. "I wanna fight him!" (y/n) said, stars in his eyes. King sweatdropped.

Timeskip to merely moments of the festival starting...

"The fighting festival elimination round will now begin!" the red imp announced. "Fighters, step into the ring!"

"That little punk..." taizoo muttered to himself in annoyance, noticing the dark blonde haired man lightly combing over his hair.

"Hup!" meliodas said, jumping onto the stage. Ban was glancing at all that were stepping in the ring while (y/n) was stretching. "I wish I'd stayed with diane." king whined. Out of the corner of the (h/c) haired swordsmen's eyes, he noticed a violet haired chick wearing a a breast binder, stylish pink fur coat, a knight-styled attire, a belt and a pair of long boots standing next to a built shirtless man. "Just as we thought, the seven deadly Sins have turned up." the violet haired chick said with her arms crossed over her chest. "Griamore!" "Yes, ma'am." the buff man answered before approaching and getting into the ring.

'Who the hell is she? Holy Knights possibly? And there are Eight Sins dammit!' (y/n) ranted inwardly before a scent hit his nose. (Y/n) stood up and glanced at a figure cloaked in a purple top hat and cloak. 'The hell...?' the (h/c) haired teen inquired.

Turns out the red imp was called love helm... that's a weird name. Regardless, love helm quickly explained how the round worked before calling the round to a start, hopping out of the center of the ring.

Grown men let out war cries and charged at each other. Two were quite literally thrown out by taizoo who strangely enough cheered for himself... Eh, beggars can't be choosers.

Meliodas felt something on his shoulder, causing him to turn slightly to his side. "I think it's time for you to bow out, kiddo." a man said to meliodas, putting a hand on his shoulder. Meliodas calmly grabbed the man by his shirt sleeve before throwing him out the ring, shocking the man.

"Elimination rounds are so boring." ban yawned before cleaning his ear with a finger. Hearing another challenge running at him from behind, ban slightly moved to the side to dodge the punch before sending his attacker flying off the stage with a punch. Another tried to attack but was easily knocked off the ring with a elbow to the face.

King was running though all the fighting, holding his pillow close to his body.

And (y/n) was humming a tone to himself as he knocked people out the ring with his feet, hands in his jacket pockets with a bored face.

Managing to get though the cheering crowd, hawk smiled. "They should count their lucky stars that I'm not in there." hawk said smugly before gaining a determined expression. "Right, then... I'm the Boar Hat remote sales office! How about some tasty ale while you enjoy the fighting festival! One silver coin per mug!" The crowd was happy to hear, calling hawk over when they wanted a drink.

The drunk old man was drinking in the fight. Somehow, he dodged each fist thrown at him. Both the dark blonde haired man and griamore easily knocked people that tried attacking them out the ring.

Both (y/n) and ban backed up to near meliodas, who was dusting his hands off after having throw more people off. Another person tried to attack ban and (y/n), only to be pushed/kicked away with easy. "Hey ban and (y/n)!" meliodas greeted the two, causing them to look at the blonde. "Make sure you two pull your punches against these guys!" "I don't even feel the need to use my fist but sure thing cap'n." (y/n) answered. "Obviously!" ban chuckled sheepishly, rubbing his nape. "This festival wouldn't be much fun if we killed everybody!" "If that was the case, this would have been over long ago." (y/n) snorted. Ban noticed one of the other fighters wearing a red studded jacket. Not wasting any time, ban quickly made his way over.