Punishment (Vale's POV)

It didn't take long for Miki and her father to show up.

"Ahh. Mr. Sono. It's nice to see you again. Granted, it's not the happiest time for us to reunite, but duty calls." I said, nodding toward her father.

"Your Majesty. It's nice to see you again as well. But may I ask what the occasion is?" Mr. Sono said bowing slightly. Derrick Sono, was my best advisor, he was also my best friend, so this only made things harder.

"Yes..about that." I snapped my fingers, and gestured toward Miki, who was standing there with a dreamy look in her eyes. Four guards rushed and grabbed her. They then placed Strength reducing cuffs on her. They are modified for vampires, so that they can't break out of them.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Miki yelled, struggling to break free of the cuffs.

"Miki Sono! You are found guilty of the attempted murder of your future queen and my mate. You are to be sent to the dungeons, and are to me placed as a maid in service to the queen. You will not be given anything to eat for a week, and will undergo future punishment later." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Your Majesty, what is going on? What did she do?" Her father asked, looking in horror at his daughter. "What did you do Miki?" He asked her.

"Nothing daddy. I didn't do anything!" She fake cried, still struggling.

"On the contrary. She did do something. She committed high treason; Attempted murder of a royal family member." I declared, glaring at her.

"What! Who?!" Her father asked. Of course he didn't know yet. I hadn't told anyone of me finding my mate. Actually it was for this very reason. I knew that a jealous girl would target Misaki, and I didn't want that for her.

"She tried to kill my mate in cold blood. Even had the guts to send me a letter saying that she sent men to kill her. Now..Thanks to her, my mate is in a coma and possibly dying." I said, my anger spiking at the end. "She even used a Natural Vampire Blade." I said.

"Miki? Why would you do that?" Her father said near tears. "You know the penalty for high treason is death. Why. Why would you do this?!" He yelled at her in the end.

"He's mine! I'm his fiancé! I'm supposed to be queen! Why should I take orders from a girl that's not even a pureblood!" She screamed. Wow, this girl is delusional.

"That's enough! I strip you of your status, and place you in the care of the maids. Take her to the dungeons, and let the head maid know to come to the throne room." I said, gesturing for them to take her away.

They dragged her away screaming and kicking. I faced her father again.

"Don't worry Derrick, I'm not going to kill her. I wouldn't do that to you." I said. I could see him sigh a breath of relief.

"Thank you. I'm sorry she did what she did. I had no idea that she was that obsessed. I love that girl, but I do agree with your decision on her punishment." He said bowing. I nodded.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have more work to do, and I have to let her mother know what happened." I nodded, and dismissed him. He walked out of the room, and the head maid came in.

Maria Mokoto. She was the twin sister of Asaki. They may have looked alike, but their personalities were very different. Asaki is always closed off, and quiet. Her sister on the other hand, was open minded and actually quite scary if you made her mad. They both were maids, but they doubled as guards as well.

"You called for me Master?" She said in a cheerful voice.

"Maria. Tomorrow, Miki Sono will be in your care as a maid. I need you to train her, and make sure she behaves. Do not let her near any food going to the queen. She is not to be fed anything until next week. Train her to be a personal maid, as well as another maid, to the future queen." I explained to her.

"Of course your majesty. I will see to it that her punishment is carried out in full." She said, bowing and rushing out.

Lets see what else. I would assign Asaki as Misaki's personal guard, since they seem to get along very well. As soon as Misaki wakes up, I'll introduce her as my future wife and queen.

A knock sounded at the door.

"Come in!" I called.

"Your majesty. Her highness has woken up and is asking for you." The guard said bowing. I rushed out of the room, back to the infirmary. She had woken up quicker than expected. I reached the infirmary and pushed open the door. There propped against some pillows sitting up, was my love. Her skin had gained some of its color back.