Vale's Touching Words (Misaki's POV)

"Vale! What are you doing here?" I was looking at him in shock. There were still tears rolling down my face, but I had stopped crying at the moment.

      "I'm here for you. I sensed your pain through our bond. I could feel your heart crying out in pain. I could also smell your tears all the way to my house. Tell me, what is going on here?" He asked with little room for defiance in his voice.

I walked up to him and hugged him. Squeezing him tight. I had just met him, but he seemed to be the only person I could count on at the moment.  

      "Who are you?! And how did you get in here?!" Haro whisper yells at Vale.

      "It's ok. He's the one that saved me when I was attacked in the woods. The reason I was gone so long was because I was in a coma for 3 days. I wanted to return home as soon as possible. But I guess that wasn't needed." I said clutching Vales arm.

     "Ok. But what does he mean by "bond'?" He asked, looking between us. Even though Vale and I had only just officially met this morning, I felt like I could trust him with my life and my secrets.

     "I'm a Vampire. I'm the Pureblood Prince of all vampires. I came because Misaki is my eternal mate. She is destined to be my eternal love. Now where can I find your heinous father?" Vale spoke with anger in his voice.

     "Um. He should still be in his study. I can lead you there." My brother said as he turned and headed out the door. We followed behind him, me still clutching to Vale like a lifeline. At this point he was the only one I had left.

We had arrived at my father's study. Without even waiting for an invitation, Vale slammed the door of the study open, making me jump in fright.

      "What is the meaning of this?! Who are you and what are you doing here?!" My father yelled at the top of his lungs. I stood beside Vale, with my head hung low.

"Hello father..." I said, barely above a whisper.

     "Misaki? What the hell are you here? I thought you were dead?" Tears started to well back up in my eyes, as I remained silent.

     "Now you listen to me and you listen well. I will be taking Misaki away from this toxic environment and she will be staying with me. I will also be filling charges against you for abuse. She is your daughter, and you treat her like she's gum on the bottom of your shoe. What has she ever done to you to make you treat her this way?" Vale was speaking so calmly. It was almost scarier than him yelling.

     "That girl killed her mother! My Wife! I never wanted a daughter. All I wanted was a son. I kept telling her mother that a girl would only bring misfortune, but she wouldn't listen to me." My father was raging. You could see the storm in his grey eyes. So my suspicions were true. He never wanted me.

      "Regardless of that fact. If you didn't want a daughter, why didn't you give her up for adoption?" Vale asked through grit teeth.

      "Because, if I kept my son, but gave away the girl, it would have brought up some suspicion. So I just kept her." I was bawling by now. This was too much. I wanted the truth, but not like this.

     "I've heard about enough. I am taking her away from here, and you will not stop me. For the crimes you have done against her, you will suffer. She's followed whatever you've told her all her life, and this is how you repay her. For what you have done, you will pay. I will make sure your company suffers for your selfish actions you greedy bastard. You on the other hand.." Vale turned to my brother.

    "You are welcome to visit her as much as you like. I'm sure Misaki would like that. And once you gain the company, I will no longer pursue you." Vale said hugging me tight. My brother nodded.

I looked towards my father. He was staring at us all with hate. Especially me. I can't imagine the amount of hate he has for me now.

"Shall we go, my love?" I nodded and gripped Vale tighter.

    "Farewell." We faded into black. I closed my eyes not knowing what was going on.

"Love you can open your eyes now." I heard Vale's soft laugh. When I opened my eyes, we were back at his mansion. I turned back to Vale as he grabbed my hand.

"Welcome home my love. The world of vampires awaits, and it's dying to do get to know you."