The She Devil (Misaki POV)

Did I hear him right? He said Fiance.

"What Fiance?! You were already engaged?!" I snatched my hand out of his, glaring at him, wanting answers.

"Let me explain." Vale said with his hands in the air. "Go on. I'm listening." I said crossing my arms.

Before Vale could say anything, a woman came rushing into the room.

"Vallleee, I missed you! How come you haven't returned my calls? I called you yesterday, but you didn't answer." The woman was all up on him. She hadn't even noticed me yet. Wait. She had called him yesterday?

"Um, well you see. I've been busy with Misaki." Vale said, trying to push her off.

"With who?" The woman said. "Turn around and you'll find out who." I said, scaring myself quite a bit. I was never this bold. But the nerve of this woman, barging in here and clinging to my mate. The woman turned around and met my eyes, I had to give it to her, she was beautiful. She had sparkling red eyes, and plump pink lips, and a body that any girl would die for.

"Oh. I didn't see you there. But then again there's not much to see." I looked at her with wide eyes. Was she serious? I don't even know her and she's insulting me.

I coughed into my hand, and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry let's start over. My name is Misaki Tasoro, and you are?" I said extending my hand for her to shake.

This woman flipped her hair over her shoulder and put a hand on her hip.

"Ew. I'm not shaking your hand. I don't know where it's been. Anyway, I'm Miki Sino. I'm Vallies, fiancé. Who the hell are you bitch?" By now, my eye was twitching with irritation.

"I'm Vales' mate. Look I hate to be blunt, but can you get your hands off of my mate?" I said looking at Vale, who was doing nothing, but staring. Was he finding this amusing?

"Really? You're his mate huh? Well you're a little bit late, don't cha think? I mean, the High Order Council, already set him to marry me." I looked at Vale, wanting him to say something.

"Vale? Are you going to do something about her?" I asked, not knowing what to do anymore. Was he going to pick her over me? I mean. She is prettier than me by a lot.

"Misaki, why don't you head back to the room, and I'll be there soon." he said, not looking me in the eye. My eyes widened and filled with tears. He was going to pick her. He was going to leave me like every other person I trusted and gave my heart to.

I turned around and ran back up to the bedroom. What is the point? If no one wants me, why should I stay?

I could feel my dark inner thoughts creeping back up on me. How could he. He said I was his soulmate. The word fiancé kept echoing in my head. I was getting a headache from everything that's happened.

I walked into the room, and to the bed. Tears were falling down my face like a river flowing down a mountain. A knock sounded at the door. I muttered a low, "come in" with my face still in the pillows.

"Mistress? If you would come with me, we can get you fitted for your clothes." Asaki said bowing at the door. I lifted my head up from the pillow and looked at her.

"Asaki. Is that woman really Vale's fiancé?" I asked looking down at the covers.

"Yes milady. She's been his fiancé for about three hundred years. They haven't spoken since he met you though, if that brings any reassurance." Well that didn't help my emotions at all. I wiped away my tears and stood up. Asaki was about to turn around when that 'woman' walked in.

"Ahh mistress Miki. What can I do for you?" Asaki asked bowing to her.

"Actually, my business is with little miss tear jerker over there." She said walking up to me with a smile on her face. "Could you please give us a minute alone?" Asaki bowed and left the room. Miki turned back to me and the smile disappearing from her face.

"Alright look bitch. Vale is mine. If you think you can steal him from me, you are dead wrong. If you get in my way of being queen, I'll make you regret ever meeting me." Miki was glaring at me with a fierce one. If glares could kill, I'd be dead.

" Look 'Princess'. If you think for a second that I'm just going to stand here and let you threaten me, you're dead wrong. I'm his mate. You are just some 'woman' that got engaged to him, because he hadn't found me yet. Well guess what, he's found me, and I'm not letting him go without a fight. You can have him over my dead body." I said giving my own glare. At this point we were neck to neck.

"That can be arranged." Miki said with a sinister smile. I just glared at her.

Just at that moment, Vale picked the perfect opportunity to walk in.

"What is going on here?"