even though his face remained with a teasing smirk, jeongguk was more than amazed by taehyung and the way he knew how to use the gun.

the older then took another step forward, took more until he was right in front of the gun, that now leveled up to his chest.

taehyung looked up to jeongguk, every fiber of him calling for the older to do something. it were mere seconds that passed, until the gun was taken out of his hands by jeongguk, the latter now having a tight grip on him from behind, pointer of the gun dug into taehyung's side.

the blond chuckled, his other hand pulling taehyung's back flush against his front, while he held the pointer of the gun against taehyung's waist.

heavy breaths escaped taehyung's pink lips as he registered what just happened.

"what's wrong, princess?"

jeongguk traced the gun up taehyung's waist, the younger sucking in a deep erratic breath, while his heart seemed to run a marathon.

"you knew it'll end like this." the deepness of jeongguk's voice sent a cold shiver down taehyung's spine. he felt the older's breath fanning against his neck, felt the warmth of his palm on his tummy and felt the cold metal of the gun through his shirt on his skin.

for a moment, he didn't know what to do, but then again, he could just make it more fun. "you know jeon... maybe i don't want this to be the end."

jeongguk turned their positions, taehyung once again pressed up against the mirror and this time, jeongguk kissed him, with vigor, passion, as he slightly hovered over the smaller, taehyung tilting his head back as he kissed jeongguk back with a weaker force.

a light moan escaped the smaller's lips as jeongguk darted his tongue into his mouth and dug the the pointer of the gun deeper into his side. taehyung couldn't care less though, brain and body rather concentrating on jeongguk's lips against his own.

taehyung's arms went up to jeongguk's neck, where he pulled him even closer, deepening the kiss and the sensation. a light tap on taehyung's thigh was sign enough for him to get what jeongguk wanted and he jumped up, swinging his legs around the blond, who had him on a firm hold.

without cutting the kiss off, the older walked towards the bed, propping the small ravenette on the soft mattress of it, and immediately hovered over him, hands on either side next to the taehyung's head, one of them still holding the gun.

the lack of oxygen made them cut off from the kiss, heavy breaths mingling with each other, as they stare into each others eyes, that were speaking more things than words ever could.

"tell me what you want." jeongguk ordered and taehyung's breath hitched by that.

"touch me." jeongguk's eyes lit up by taehyung's words and he moved down from him. "strip." he instructed, pointing the gun to taehyung's chin.

the smaller gulped, slowly and warily taking off his clothes. jeongguk licked his lips, watching taehyung's every move, melting at the way his long fingers played with the hem of his shirt, before he pulled it up.

driven by lust and love, taehyung didn't care that jeongguk was watching him with eagle eyes, no— it was making him feel even hotter, giving him more courage to do even better. in other situations, he'd be more than flustered, but not now, now he is full on fire.

he discarded his boxers from his body and threw them to the ground, letting a shallow breath out, as his cock sensitively reacted to the coldness outside taehyung's pants.

he looks to jeongguk a soft whine leaving his lips, which made the blond want to immediately help him. but where's the fun in that?

he placed his hands on taehyung's waist, the smaller shivering by the warmth of jeongguk's palms. "you're not going to touch yourself." jeongguk ordered, taehyung tightening his lips to not let a moan out, nodding.