𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥

Start from the beginning

he rolled his eyes, "it's not that big of journey."

"what happens if we get caught and i starting running and i fall?" she asked.

he said nothing, she had clearly won this argument.

hana went back into her room. she went through the closet and found casual clothes that she'd be able to work in. she quickly stripped herself of the pajamas and put them on. she put the original robe back on and exited the room.

she saw zuko leaning on the wall next to her door, "are you ready?"

"yeah."

the two ventured out of the palace. they went directly north. they found a lit-up temple with very few people surrounding them.

"wow," hana breathed.

zuko nodded and began to walk up. they stuck to the walls and the pillars, trying to avoid the sages. zuko led her to to the courtyard. in the middle, there was a medallion that was in the shape into a flower.

as hana was about to walk over and study it, zuko pulled her back. she looked at him, confused. he pointed to a fire sage close to it.

hana nodded, understanding. she could probably study the catacombs right in her spot. she closed her eyes and let herself feel all vibrations beneath her. it was hollow, something was definitely under them.

zuko tapped her and pointed over the sage. the sage was crouched down. he delivered a blast of fire at the center of the flower. the flower opened up and revealed a hidden staircase. the fire sage walked down it and it closed.

"what the fuck?"

he hushed her, "we should stay here a little longer."

they stayed for a while longer, making sure they'd be safe to enter.

zuko finally decided that they were in the clear and they made their way over to the flower. hana and zuko stood in the middle. hana  watched as he sent a blast of down just as the sage done.

the flower opened up and they quickly stepped onto the stairs. they got down a few before the top closed up. they traveled down the spiral steps for a while before the got to the end.

hana's face morphed into a state of shock and sadness, "are these all?"

"dragon skeletons? yes." he answered.

hana raised her hand to her mouth, "there are so many!" she whisper-yelled.

zuko nodded, "correct."

she let out a shakey breath and shook her head, trying to ignore it. she kept her face looking ahead and not at the dragon skeletons.

they walked down the hall to a door. it had a metal sculpture of firelord sozin on it with a fire nation emblem on his chest.

zuko placed his hand on te emblem and delivered a small blast of fire. fire came from sozin's eyes, nose, and mouth. the door opened an they walked in.

hana and zuko pulled down their hoods and looked around a bit. there were many artifacts and an intricate dragon statue.

zuko walked towards the dragon and looked at what was on under it, "the final testament of fire lord sozin."