Dakiti

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's Monologue

They just announced a new exam, but this time it's way different than all other exams.

We were going to a different school.

I'm not sure what the reason behind this is but I could say I'm a bit nervous.

They have yet to announce the names of the students that I'll be with.

This was announced to us this morning. I could already see some 3rd year students leaving but I didn't know the reason. As soon as I got into class I could already hear people talking about our sudden exam.

Then the teacher started explaining the exam, in which each of us would be going to a different school to test how we'd do on a different environment. She told us that we would each would go into different groups, some would go with the first or 3rd years.

She then started telling each of us our groups.

10 Minutes Later

The teacher kept on calling names, I just hope I don't end up with Horikita.

"Sudou's group will be with Shinohara and Ike." Sudou looked pretty dissapointed since I bet he wanted to be with Horikita.

"I can't work with Shinohara! She's a real pain in the ass you know!" The teacher ignored him but I could see Shinohara shooting him dirty looks which Sudou didn't respond to. I guess he has matured.

"Next group will be Sakura, Kushida and Hirata." None of them said a word, although Sakura looked sad for some reason, did she not want to be paired with the 2 nicest students in class?

"Next group! Miyake, Sato, and Mei-Yu Wang!" Miyake didn't seem to care, neither did Mii-chan but Sato on the other hand looked rather angry, I guess she wanted to be with me.

"I don't want to hear any complaints with your partners! I didn't choose this. The school did so deal with it.
Now the next group would be Haruka, Yukimura and Koenji." Haruka seemed pretty happy and even though Yukimura didn't show it I knew he was happy not to end up with someone he wanted to avoid, Koenji didn't seem to care I guess.

The groups were called and some had mixed reactions, most didn't care.

Finally it was my turn, I could the teacher saying my name.

"Finally Ayanokouji's group. Ayanokouji's group will have Kei Karuizawa and Horikita Suzune, that is all, the rest of you may leave I need to talk to them."

I was with Horikita? I'm sure she was annoyed by this, I didn't change my expression but I was kind of sad I had to be with the worst person possible. The only good thing is that I have Kei with me, weve been dating in secret for a while now but we still haven't done anything that actual couples do.

We headed towards the teachers desk to talk to Chabashira-sensei.

"What is it that you need from us?"

"I just wanted you to know that you will be leaving today in a few hours." Now that was shocking, everyone else would leave at the end of the week so why are we leaving today.

"Why us?! I haven't even been able to talk to my friends about this!" Kei was pretty angry but I couln't do anything right now.

"Well I can't tell any that to any of you now that's all I need to tell you."

"What time to we leave?" I asked

"In about two hours." Chabashira-sensei said while leaving.

"Well then let's get going." Said Horikita