Announcement

Only Human has been published is now available to purchase on Amazon, Google Books, and Apple Books. You can copy paste the link below or go to my profile page and click the link. If you've already read Only Human please consider visiting the link and leaving a review. Also, I'm working hard to make Only Human available on other platforms as well.

Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0977MTLLK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Only+Human+by+Eliel+Betancourt&qid=1623710386&sr=8-1

Google Books Link: https://books.google.com/books?id=gVIzEAAAQBAJ&newbks=0&printsec=frontcover&pg=PT201&dq=Only+Human+by+Eliel+Betancourt&hl=en&source=newbks_fb#v=onepage&q=Only%20Human%20by%20Eliel%20Betancourt&f=false

Apple Books: https://books.apple.com/us/book/only-human/id1572695067?ls=1

First let me thank everyone who has been supporting me since the very beginning, without your support I never could have finished my first story Only Human or even considered writing my second ongoing story Dangerous Games. Its because of your support that even when Only Human finished I still kept trying to think of ways of enhancing the story for you guys.

Now this idea isn't exactly original, but how would you guys feel about having illustrations of certain scenes or characters for each chapter? 

Is this something you guys would like to see? As always I would love to hear your thoughts, your feedback is important to me.

If so, I would like to put out a call to any of my readers that are illustrators to please message me if your interested in making illustrations for my stories. Obviously I am not asking you to do this for free , I am willing to pay, but also know that I will be looking for illustrators on my own as well. I know other stories that just grab pictures of random people online, but I want these illustrations to be unique and personal to the story. So if your interested please message me.

As always Thank You For Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!