:Sweetheart: Elevator Trouble

Start from the beginning

"I would like some assistance in maintaining my beautiful hair~"

She said, using her other hand to remove the bow that was placed on her head, tossing it by her pillows. (Y/n) had a look of surprise, as they walked back towards her, sitting by the edge of the middle of the bed. Once (Y/n) took the brush from her hands, she started taking her pigtails down before turning to face her back towards them. (Y/n) took a moment to look at the brush, noticing how it was silver with many soft bristles. One of those old hair brushes.

"I trust that you will be very delicate when brushing my hair."

Sweetheart said a loud before sitting up straight, waiting. It was a weird thing Sweetheart had asked them to do, as they assumed she didn't want anyone touching her hair or getting close to her. Her hair was rather long, the ends resting on the bed as it trailed outwards. A section of the hair was waving from being bounded by the hair ties, but still looked smooth. (Y/n) started brushing her hair carefully, making sure to brush it all the way to the end, continuing onwards to each part.

"Say, (Y/n)... have you ever had a special someone before? Actually, no. Nevermind."

Sweetheart said, sounding annoyed. It was clear she was thinking about Space Boy- er... Space Ex-boyfriend.

"It's annoying. Once you get used to a nickname, it will never be the same. Sweet... jelly... filled... donut..."

Sweetheart muttered the last part in a shaky, harsh tone, letting out an angry sigh.

"How ironic, really."

She said, going back to her normal tone of voice.

"Ironic?"

(Y/n) questioned, handing the brush back to her.

"A little more brushing."

Sweetheart said, turning her head away from the brush. (Y/n) frowned a bit, but continued brushing her hair anyways.

"Ironic meaning that I literally am a donut."

(Y/n) halted their actions, which cause Sweetheart look over, raising an eyebrow. They quickly resumed, nodding.

"Cool, cool... I didn't know that..."

Sweetheart suddenly pulled away, standing to look at them.

"You don't?"

Her face was scrunched up a bit, flipping her hair off her shoulders.

"No."

(Y/n) said calmly, ready in case she went on to cause a scene and be dramatic.

"Hm. Well now you know."

Sweetheart said before letting out her obnoxious laugh.

"Any other questions?"

Sweetheart said in a mocking tone, hands on her hips as she bent her body forward, a smirk on her face.

"No. I'll be going now. Have a good night."

(Y/n) said, placing the brush on the bed as they began to leave yet again. Something was thrown in front of them from the side, falling to the ground with a big thud. Freezing in place and looking down was Sweetheart's heart shaped mace. Turning to look at her with a panicked expression, she let out an laugh.

"Whoops! It slipped out of my hand! Ohohoho!~"

She continued laughing, slowly calm down as the panicked look still stayed on their face. They were completely off guard and startled, it was a good thing they didn't walk any faster. Their adrenaline was pumping all too quickly from the scare, especially the thought of actually getting hit by it.