:Sweetheart: Elevator Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Would you feel better if I were to help you?"

"Nonsense! I don't need help."

"...alrighty, then. I bid you good luck."

(Y/n) said, standing up and turning around sharply, walking to leave.

"W-WAIT!"

(Y/n) looked over, waiting patiently for him to speak as they stumbled over their words from the sudden movement.

"I-I'll have you know that they only allowed me to preheat the oven!"

(Y/n) nodded slowly, looking around.

"...that is all. Carry on."

He said as he turned to stare at the oven. (Y/n) frowned a bit, but continued walking away, deciding to head on up to Sweetheart's room, or as they call it, the chambers. Hm, how is their relationship? Well, a bit close possibly. Sweetheart would rant to them, but sometimes not before having them go to something for her.

Waiting in the elevator, they look up at the big art of Sweetheart on the wall, her eyes opening up to look at them with red glowing eyes before closing back up, returning back to their sweet smile. (Y/n) had learned from the others that the art would give them an intense stare with those red eyes. Although for (Y/n), lately they just open to look at them before closing once again. It didn't take long for the elevator to arrive at the floor. It was good that (Y/n) could barely feel the elevator lifting up, a bit anxious when it comes to those kinds of transportations.

"OHOHOHOHOHO!~"

A sweet but slightly obnoxious laugh rang through the room as soon as the elevator doors opened. (Y/n) walked in, spotting Sweetheart sitting at her vanity. She looked to be posing, turn her head left and right while admiring her reflection, but quickly frowned once she looked at a certain spot, taking her finger and wiping it on the mirror. (Y/n) went ahead and equipped a cloth, going over to wipe the mirror clean while doing it softly so that there wouldn't be any scratches or marks.

"Oh my! Hello, (Y/n)!~"

Sweetheart exclaimed, turning her body a bit to watch them clean.

"I didn't hear you come in!~"

'Rather an interesting timing for you to suddenly start laughing once I arrived...'

(Y/n) thought, giving the mirror one final swipe before stepping back, hands behind their back. Looking over at Sweetheart, she had turned around, legs swinging over the stool seat to face them. She wasn't wearing her usual attire, but rather a nightgown. Of course it was pink, but was a rather soft pastel pink, slightly ruffled short sleeves and a small pink bow on the center by the neck of the gown. No one has actually seen her in anything other than her everyday dress, not even (Y/n).

Although, way long ago, they did pass by someone who may look a bit like Sweetheart, but dressed in a way that it looked like it was supposed to be a disguise. They didn't ask in case it would offend her, not to mention there are many fans out there obsessed with her to the point of becoming her.

"How are you today, Miss Sweetheart?"

"I am doing wonderful as always! Despite how I am still not finding a suitable lover!"

She exclaimed, coughing a bit to clear her throat as she sounded a bit cranky.

"Is there anything you need at the moment?"

Sweetheart shook her head, standing up to walk away from the vanity.

"Not at all."

She said, flicking her wrist a bit to send them off. (Y/n) was about to head back to the elevator until they heard Sweetheart let out a surprised gasp, gaining their attention. She grabbed the brush that rested on her vanity, jump up to sit directly at the middle of her bed before holding the brush out towards them.