Makoto: "Um... 50 sec-"

???: "No excuses! You are late! And please don't tell me you ran in the halls! That is not acceptable in the school environment!"

Makoto: 'This guy really sticks to his rules... plus he seems really fired up.'

???: "OMG can you lay off the school rules stuff for just like, 5 seconds?"

???: "Never! Now I believe we are all in need of introductions. So let's get to it!"

Makoto: 'This guy must be the Ultimate Hall Monitor. Or was it the Ultimate Moral Compass?'

Sayaka: "I guess we should introduce ourselves to the others. Can we catch up later then?"

Makoto: "Sure."

The two of them split up to meet some of the other people. The tall guy with huge brown hair approached Makoto first.

???: "Hey man, think I can guess your name?"

Makoto: "Huh?"

???: "Don't tell me... your... Taeko Yasuhiro!"

Makoto: "No, it's Makoto. Makoto Naegi."

???: "Aw well, can't blame me for trying. My name's Yasuhiro Hagakure! The Ultimate Clairvoyant!"

Makoto: 'The Ultimate Clairvoyant... so he makes predictions of the future?'

Yasuhiro: "Sorry I couldn't get your name right, my predictions are only right about... 30% of the time..."

Makoto: "Well a 30% chance of telling the future is still pretty impressive. Normally you just get odd phrases."

Yasuhiro: "Yeah, that's probably why I was scouted for the talent! Speaking of which, what's yours?"

Makoto: "Oh um... I don't... really have a talent... I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student."

Yasuhiro: "Hey man, don't worry about it! You're still one of us."

Makoto looked at him with a bit of a surprised expression.

Makoto: 'I'm glad to hear that from someone here. It's been about a year since I've been accepted as a person anywhere...'

Makoto: "Th-Thanks."

Yasuhiro: "No problem. Now if you'll excuse me, my introductions are needed for others!"

And just like that he ran off to introduce himself to others. Makoto walked over to a girl with blonde pigtails and waved.

Makoto: "Hello."

???: "Oh hey. You're the Ultimate Lucky Student right?"

Makoto: "Yeah, my name's Makoto Naegi."

???: "Mine's Junko, Junko Enoshima."

Makoto: 'Junko Enoshima... I've heard that name before... but where..?'

Junko: "What's up? You admiring me or something?"

Makoto: "Oh n- my bad, it's just... I feel like I've heard of you somewhere before..."

Junko: "I'm surprised you didn't recognize me. Even if I am the Ultimate Fashionista."

Makoto: 'Then it hit me. She's THE famous supermodel Junko Enoshima. My sister collected her magazines, though... something doesn't seem right...'

Makoto: "Oh wait! Now I know you. You're the supermodel on the fashion magazines!"

Junko: "Ah, so you do know me."