"Done," he said and let go of the zipper. My body shivered after feeling his touch. I turn around quickly and he smirks to me. He narrowed his eyebrows as I stared at him.

"What?" He chuckled.

I inhaled deeply and I reached my right hand at him. For a moment I hesitated but then I felt his hair in my hand. I brushed his hair from his face and I see him blushing as I'm too. His mouth forms an 'o' and I laughed a bit.

"I can feel you. You can touch me too, right?" I smiled to him as I caressed his cheek. He nodded his head slowly and I grinned to him.

Frost took a step back while his face was bright red.

"I like that dress on you," he suddenly said.

"If you say so, I'll take it. Friends?" I smiled to him brightly. He hummed and offered his hand. It felt cold against mine as we shook hands.

"Friends," Frost replied.

"Besties?" I felt a bit uneasy of his response. I've never had a friend. I just had my sister, Anna. Frost thought for a while and I hurried myself to speak to him.

"Well, you don't have to if you don't want. I just think that we could be best friends because you're straight forward with me." I shrug my shoulders and he started laughing.

"Yeah, I'm just like that always. However.. we have this special hate and.. uh," he started blushing and then he ran his fingers through his hair.

"And?" I urged him.

"We just kinda are fond of each other even though we fight," Frost shrugged his shoulders and flashed a smile.

"Miss?" I heard a lady calling. My eyes widened as a sales lady opened the curtain a little.

"I heard you speaking alone. Is everything alright?" The sales lady asked. I was stunned and Frost was laughing loudly.

"S-she thinks that you're nuts! This is so awesome," Frost laughed aloud and I raised my eyebrow.

"I was umm.. on phone," I told her. Then the lady complimented the dress.

"I'll take this then," I smiled to the sales lady.

"One question," I said quietly after the lady left.

"Yup?" Frost grinned.

"How can I touch you?" I said quickly and I put my hand on his chest. I leaned forward.

"Because I want," Frost said blankly as my body was few inches away from his. I gasped when my hand went through him all of a sudden. I lost my balance and then everything happened fast. While I was about to fall Frost flew back and I fell into his arms.

"I can materialize how I want now," he said to my ear.

"That explains it," I whispered and then I asked him to leave. Quickly I changed my clothes and went to pay for the dress.

Soon it would be time for Valentine's Day musical.

"Umm," Frost muttered as we got out from the store.

"Spit it out.. I think that I can handle your ironic and moronic chat now," I told him and he pretended like he is insulted.

"Oh my.. well... I was about to say that I need to uh," he smiled sadly and rubbed his neck.

"Your family is visiting you today?" I asked.

"How would you know?" He gulped.

"I can see it from your eyes," I told him and he blushed a bit.