Prologue

I'm going to start the story from the episode when Veer got stabbed by Jai but Bani saves him but not coming in her real avatar. I really didn't like the fact that Bani's truth was disclosed soo easily in front of Veer and his family. Mayuri won't have any fight with Bani, I actually like her character, so I will keep her in the story. I want to add some suspense and I'm a bit new in fantasy genre so please bear with me. Please kindly enjoy!!! This will be a short story.

.......................🔥...........................🔥...............

Veer and Bani were enjoying their first Navratri together, Veer was happy that he told his truth to Bani, that he was an eagle. While Bani was confused if she should tell him her truth or not, somewhere in her heart she didn't wanted to. She was scared that if Veeranshu hates her after knowing that she is a naagin, then there won't be anything left for her in this marriage. Amid their differences, she developed a soft corner for Veer in her heart, afterall he has been soo patient and caring towars her eventhough she rejected his advances towards her everytime.

Bani p.o.v.

I won't tell my truth to Veeranshu, because if he gets to know that I'm a I'm a naagin then he won't let me kill his family while my only aim to marry him was to take revenge for Noor's death, murders of thousands of naag and naagins, the death of my parents was somehow caused by these cheels as the guruji told me.

Everyone was dancing and having fun, while Veer was searching for his beloved wife but she wasn't in sight and he was getting restless. Suddenly Veer saw Bani standing near a corner and he went near her and pulled her on the dance floor, everyone left and they were the only ones dancing, Veer was getting many flashbacks and out of sudden Bani transformed into a naagin, she pushed Veer and was going to stab him , but real Bani came and pushed the imposter and she fell and then transformed into Jai.

There was a deadly silence in the room. Bani, Veer and Jai were shocked seeing each other. Veer was mad that a loser tried to harm him and his wife, while Jai was angry that he failed another attempt to kill Veer and get Bani. However, Bani was soo confused and she didn't understand anything.

Veer: What the hell are you doing here? in my place?
Bani: Why were you going to harm Veeranshu?
Jai: Because his family is killing many naag and naagins, afterall everyone wants to get to Aadi-naagin. But i will kill him before he gets to know about her. (he said eyeing Bani).
Veer: You will kill me, seriously? and I don't want any Aadi-naagin because I'm happily married to my Sweetheart!
Jai: But I have to protect the Aadi-naagin from the evil like you, because I'm her saathi!
Veer: She doesn't need protection from me but you. If you are her saathi then go and get married, why are you ruining my married life?(he said irritated)
Bani: Can you both stop fighting? Jai leave right now!
Jai: I'm leaving right now but I won't leave Veer.

Bani was shocked seeing Jai's behaviour, he wasn't never that bad but she was getting the vibes like she was missing something. Is Veer really bad? Or is Jay really worthy her trust? Is she judging them wrong? Has their story really changed from Satyug to Kalyug?

Hey everyone I'm back!!! Tell me in your comments if you want me to continue this story?
Till then take care!!!

Cover credits goes to: Meera_Oberoi