GUILTY

"What did you do to my son? Where is he?" RC shouted while Kalyani was in tears making Maha and Devayani console her.

              "Ramesh said to kill the child but I didn't. I left him at the orphanage" Raghuvaran said tensed.

              RC gritted his teeth and started hitting Raghuvaran but no one stopped him for first five minutes. When RC was giving other punch Abhi caught his wrist making him look at Abhi and say "Leave me Abhi I'm going to kill this bastard" moving forward.

              Abhi stopped RC with his palm on his shoulder and said "It's useless now. Atleast he's guilty and accepted his mistakes"

              "It doesn't bring my son back" RC yelled at Abhi who's blankly staring at him while he kicked Raghuvaran in his stomach.

              "Dad please...stop it" Adi came and held his father and looked at Abhi.

              Raghuvaran coughed and said hoarsely "I know....I know where your son is..." making RC hold his collar and stood him up.

              "Tell me where he is" Raghuvaran panted from all the blows and Kalyani joined the duo and joined her palms pleading "Please....please tell me where my son is. If you want money or properties anything I'll give you please just take me to my son please..." crying while Raghuvaran was continuously looking Abhi.