ROMANCE IN THE AIR

She got dressed and lay on the bed after unlocking the door. Abhi got in closing the door behind him with a food tray in his hands and got onto the bed putting the tray aside and said "Come on time for lunch" making her get up.

            He took a morsel and bought it to her lips but she was looking at him strangely and asked "Did you feed me like this everytime I was sick?" making him nod.

             She opened her mouth and slowly started eating while he fed her and then he ate. By the time Abhi washed his hands and got out she was already sleeping. He covered her with sheets and joined her on the bed pulling her to him and caressed her bump before kissing it twice.

              He hovered over her supporting his hands on either side of her head and kissed her forehead, nose, cheeks then he was about to peck her lips but she opened her eyes and put her palms on his chest to push him away and moved her head up and ended up kissing him.

              Her head fell on the pillow with widened eyes looking at him in shock. He studied her face before dipping his head down towards her and pecked her lips once, twice then couldn't resist and started kissing her lightly.

               She didn't push him this time making him put his right hand on her bump inside her dress and caressed her belly making her gasp at the tingles she felt. He started french kissing her making her close her eyes reciprocating slowly at first but then passion won her and deepend the kiss pulling him close by the back of his neck so his weight fell on her body but Abhi resisted and rolled onto his back taking her with him.

               He leaned his back to the headboard and made her sit on him in a way where her back is to his front not breaking the kiss. She faced him and straddled him making him groan and kissed her hardly making her moan. He caught the collar of her dress and literally tore it making the buttons fly to corners of the room and discarded the dress on the ground.

           He pulled his sweats off and pulled her close filling her both moaning at the same time "God bangaaram you are making me an animal" saying he covered them in sheets.