"Mmhmh, even though I could die I'm so horny.."

"To be you, huh.." I smile to myself "so you're gonna go to sleep now?"

"Yeah but.. will you stay til I'm asleep? Please?" She asks. I feel how badly I want her with me.

"Of course I will.. Are you comfortable?"

"Yep" I hear her bedsheets rustle "gosh I want to fuck something.. maybe my duvet will do"

"Not whilst I'm on here with you it won't" I shut down her thought, before she can turn us both on.

"Fine" she sighs "I'm laid down in my bed are you proud of me?"

"I'm so proud of you"

"Will you tell me that I'm your girl? I like when you do that"

"Sure I will.. that's my girl" I close my eyes.. I bet she looks so cute right now, all tucked up in her bed ready to sleep

"That felt nice... gosh I'm so tired"

"Close your eyes, baby, go to sleep whenever you feel like it. I'll stay with you"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome".. I sigh quietly so she doesn't hear.. I miss her. As always..

We're on thin ice. I don't wanna break through it and fall for her... I can't even tell if the ice has melted or not right now.

"Goodnight Lizzy"

"Goodnight Marina, sleep well" I lay my phone on my chest, but it doesn't compare to her being here with me.

I fall asleep too for about an hour, and when I wake up the call's still going so I end it because she's most likely asleep and I don't wanna kill her phone battery. I brush my teeth and whatever and get back into bed.

The sooner I fall asleep the sooner I can go see her.

————————

I wake up at about ten, and I panic that maybe I've woken up too late, so I quickly get ready and head straight to hers. No time to eat. She's far more important.

I knock on the door and Lafina answers

"Good morning Lizzy. Did you sleep well?" She smiles nicely

"I did, did you?" I decide to make conversation. I like Lafina, I love that she takes care of Marina.

"Well yes I did, but I got home this morning and my little sister had given me quite a mess to clean up." she tells me

"What like?" I ask, my curiosity getting the better of me. I hope I don't come across weird

"Any alcohol you can imagine but spilled on the floor and kitchen counters" she says, I smile "I'm going to limit the amount of times she can get drunk because.." she just shakes her head "anyway, come in darling. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you"

"Thanks.." I shut the door behind myself, we go through to the living room and she's there on the couch all hungover. It's cute and I can't not smile.

"Look, Lizzy's here" Lafina tells her, I presume they've had some sort of an argument because Lafina isn't using her usual tone on her.

"Gosh Laf, would it kill you to lower your voice? My head hurts." Marina complains

"Would it kill you to be more responsible?" She asks in return "no it wouldn't." She walks over to behind the couch she's on, Marina looks up at her. "I'll lower my voice when you take responsibility" she kisses the top of her head "I love you, and I wouldn't be mad at you if I didn't." She heads upstairs..