LOUDER THAN BOMBS

Start from the beginning

----------------

HOSPITAL. 9 A.M.

It's been for 3 days I accompanied Taehyung here. I took 2 weeks off. Leaving all my work behind. For my husband Kim Taehyung. Yes, for his sake.

"Hyun .....", he whispered.

His low voice snapped me up, breaking my daydreams. I went straight to him.

"Need something Tae?", I asked.

"When do we go home? I'm already bored here. I think I have recovered Hyun", she whined.

"Are you sure? I'll ask the doctor first, Tae", I persuaded him.

Taehyung suddenly threw down the blanket just like that. Straightening his body, it seemed like he wanted to get out of bed. There was a moment of fear approaching me, seeing what Taehyung would do next.

Sure enough, he immediately fell when his two feet tried to support his body which wanted to stand up straight. I ran over to him, "Tae .. You're still not healed right? Look, you're still this weak", supporting his body back to his feet.

"It's strange. I feel like my body is fine. But why does my left leg feel numb. My leg is fine, right Hyun?", Tae lifted his pants up and his relieved face appeared after confirming that his legs were still down there. Only his left leg is bandaged.

Taehyung tried to step back and he fell for the second time. His expression this time seemed to start to suspect something.

"You still can't walk much, Tae. If you want to walk around the hospital. I'll ask for a wheelchair. Wait a minute," I said.

"No. Why looks like a disabled person using a wheelchair?!?", he looked away.

My footsteps stopped when I heard his words which were a little painful to hear. I turned back at him, "Then what do you want Tae?", I asked.

"I want to go home. Please Hyun. I feel more and more stressed here. Let's just continue the outpatient treatment on my feet. At least 1 week 2 weeks from now I can really walk normally again. Can even run with you on the beach", smiled thinly see me.

As hard as possible I hold back my tears that have filled my lids. I ran to the toilet and locked the door from the inside.

Turned on the water faucet in the sink, sat on the toilet and cried uncontrollably while sticking out my mouth with my hands. Very closely. So that Taehyung doesn't hear him.

10 minutes later, I put on my face as happy as possible to cover all my sadness.

"How many days do you allowed absent from your office Hyun?", He asked after seeing me come out of the bathroom.

"Two weeks Tae", took Taehyung's breakfast at the table and headed for his bed.

"Wow. That's so long. You're really not bored just taking care of me for 2 weeks? Take it easy Hyun. I'll be cured in 3 days, so as not to bother you", his boxy smile adorned his face.

I just in silent to hear it.

"Eat first, Tae. After that, I'll see the doctor to ask permission to take you home", spooned a mouthful in his mouth.

"Promise?", Suddenly his face was happy after hearing my words.

"Yes. After you finish this", I said.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to accept all the bribes I gave. So great is his desire to go home soon apparently.

-------------------

On the other side of the hospital.

"Oppa, are you really okay?", Yoojung cleared up some clothes and other belongings brought while accompanying her husband to be treated here.