"KIMM!" Pie yelped in her shock. The spreading water obscuring her sight yet some of it chocked her to breath well as it entered her nose down to her throat.

"KIM STOP!" Pie curled herself down to cold floor. She drenched to her skin that none pieces of her clothes left dry on her shaking body.

"Why you did this to me? What did I do wrong?" Tears rolled down shamelessly through her wet cheeks that Kim couldn't differentiate they were the stain of water or a frightened cries of the confound girl.

The water hose dropped from Kim's grip as she realized what has she done to the girl. Pie on the other hand hugged her own knees, forming herself into a protective ball. She seemed terribly shock. The tense of fear enveloped the whole space.

Noticing that Pie sobbed bitterly in her utmost scared invited the urging guilt inside Kim's. She was about to soothe the frightened girl when suddenly the flashback at the stall came to her mind again.

"I did this to clean you from the dirty touch of the rat." Kim spat.

Pie only peeked up to check for Kim presence again when she heard that tom's footfall slowly disappeared within the thin air.

"Who was the rat?" She queried to herself.

"Did Kim refer it to Mike?"

*************************************************************************************

Three days had passed, summing up this day as the first week of Pie's life as Kim's fiancee in pretend. They didn't talk neither see each other so often as the consequences of the conflict. Pie still couldn't figure out why Kim fumed irritably what more to relate it with Mike. What did she do wrong actually?

Does it mean Kim being jealous? It nearly seemed impossible! Kim doesn't even like her. What is the use of that tom to envy her friendship with Mike? Does the Earth had rotated opposite to its axis which caused everything turned upside down and bizarre? Or does Kim really suffer from a sickness that she had not tell her yet? A nagging fear enveloped Pie whenever her theory of saying Kim's having a bipolar syndrome came to haunt her mind. Who knows someday Kim reached a limit where she wouldn't able to control herself and ended up harm her to the worst? What if Kim did something out of mind? However, Kim doesn't seem to have any problem previously. She looked normal except for the last Sunday. It wasn't Kim. It's a monster.

Even though she supposed to be mad or at least remain frightened with Kim as the consequences of last Sunday's incident, Pie still woke up early in the morning to prepare the breakfast. Realizing the awkward moment when they both sat together, she returned to her room as soon as she done preparing the breakfast for Kim. She will just go down again to the kitchen when Kim left the house. However, whenever Pie came to check whether Kim has ate the prepared meal, it just disappointed her when Kim left it untouched. Around 6.30 p.m or any minutes around that time, Kim would usually arrived home from work. Things went so different since the beginning of this undissolved conflict. Kim never had her dinner at night. In fact, that tom never stepped her feet to the kitchen neither the other part of the house. All Pie noticed, Kim will come out from her room in the morning to go to work and go straight to her room right away once she returned from work. Why did she behave that way? Why?

Pie had her breakfast alone again this morning. She was about to keep the milk back into the fridge when her eyes laid on a slip that was stuck to its door frame. It's her saving account statement. Kim had banked in the supposed amount of payment she should receive. As what she did request to that tom, she doesn't want to have a cheque for each payment. That's why Kim made an account for her in order to ease the transaction process.

My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digger [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara