Chapter 10 : Reaching out

Start from the beginning

"It's okay New I'm good already." I said.

"You hear him? let's go upstairs I'm really hard." He said then they went upstairs. I also saw that Tay slap New's butt while walking and that made me chuckle.

"Are you okay now?" Nanny suddenly appear.

"Yes Nanny thanks to my two brothers." I said.

"That's good to hear." Nanny said.

"I'm done eating already Nanny, I'll take a bath now and go at my work." I said.

___

We start working earlier as we always does because we all arrive earlier. Nothing change though, Chimon is still avoiding and ignoring me. But the thing is he's extra quiet today, He's also ignoring Kel and Love.

I can't help but to steal a glance at him and Love notice it.

"Do you remember what I said yesterday." She ask.

"Yes."

"I told you that there's nothing wrong if you're reaching him out." She said.

"Yeah I will talk to him after our work." I said.

"That's a good thing." She said.

Love and I are the cashier for today, Kel is at the staff room making orders sometime Chimon will help him but Chimon is also assign on cleaning the tables.

Then suddenly a familiar man enter our café

"Oh it's you! I didn't know you're working here." He said.

"huh?" I said.

"Oh Love can you know what I always order right?" He said.

"Yeah one dark mocha and one chocolate cake." Love said.

"Yeah thank you, I didn't know that Gun is working here." He said while glancing at me that's why I'm confused. He knows my name?! How?!

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"First it's in your name tag, second did you forget about me already?" He ask

"I didn't also know that you know Gun." Love said and release an awkward laugh.

"Yeah we're just acquainted." He said while smiling at me.

"Who--""

"I'm Off Marquez, can't you remember?" He said.

Then I suddenly remember him, he's the annoying man at the University! What the f*ck Is he doing here? I mean how did he know love? as far as I remember Love and I aren't studying at the same university.

What the f*ck is going on?!

"You still don't remember me?" He ask.

"No." I lied.

"Don't deny it I know you remember me, I can't forget how you ask me for directions. You're adorable." He said.

I can't help but to roll my eyes.

"Yeah now I remember, Happy?" I said.

"Yeah I'm happy that you remember me now." He said.

"Can you move now? there's a lot of costumers at your back waiting to get their orders." I said, I tried not to sound sarcastic.

"Oh sorry." He said and seat.

"You know him?" Love ask.

"Like what he said we're just acquainted." I said then Love look at me waiting that I will say more.